Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

looking for employers sponsership

looking for employers sponsership

Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

Wattie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default looking for employers sponsership

Due to events out of my control i have no opion but to find an employers sponsership a.s.a.p.
If there is any one who can help or guide me in the right direction i would be most grateful.

The trade occupation in which i work in is Refrigeration & Air conditioning.
I am willing to go anywhere in australia,manage my own visa costs.

Regards
wattie
Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

liverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really nice
Default Re: looking for employers sponsership

Hi,

Look online at all the job vacancy adverts in regional newspapers in the area you would like to go to, write down all the numbers and get dialling. If they cant help you out, they may know someone at another company who might.

Also, look at the larger companies, Set your alarm clock really early in the morning, phone up and speak to the personnel officer, or ask to be put through to the person responsible for recruitment and sorting out working visa's. I am pretty sure most large companies looking for skilled workers would have someone responsible for this.

Try the Oz Expo's which are coming up. I think there is one in Manchester soon. Loads of companies were at the show last year who were looking for sponsorship visa's.

You will have to go and find a sponsor...........They will not find you !!

Good Luck anyway

Old Oct 1st 2007, 3:28 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the info liverpool12 i will start straight away will let you know the out come.

cheers
wattie
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:28 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wattie
Due to events out of my control i have no opion but to find an employers sponsership a.s.a.p.
If there is any one who can help or guide me in the right direction i would be most grateful.

Regards
wattie
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=476912
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

Hi,

We were in the same position, we wrote down all the companies phone numbers and did our c.v, stayed up till 2am calling the companies and sending out emails.

We only sent out about 25 cv,s and had 5 really interested in sponsorship.

We are now hopefully going to be in Perth for Christmas.

Good luck, and if you need any help or have any questions on how to get you c.v aus ready just message me.

Bec xx
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:54 am
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light

Regards
wattie
Hi
We Work with a visa company that have companies wanting to sponser people, please contact them and ask for jo
www.hdcinternational.com or email jo on [email protected] we and them are located in brisbane
thxs
Trev
ps good luck its worth all the hassle to live here
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: looking for employers sponsership

Cheers trev thnx for the info. I have e-mailed Joe immediately. Just waiting for a reply.

Regards
Wattie
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: looking for employers sponsership

Originally Posted by yellowmellow
Hi,

We were in the same position, we wrote down all the companies phone numbers and did our c.v, stayed up till 2am calling the companies and sending out emails.

We only sent out about 25 cv,s and had 5 really interested in sponsorship.

We are now hopefully going to be in Perth for Christmas.

Good luck, and if you need any help or have any questions on how to get you c.v aus ready just message me.

Bec xx

Thanks for the information bec i'll start ringing round A.S.A.P. We are also flying to Perth at Christmas for a holiday. I will contact you if I need anymore help. Thank you.

Regards
Wattie
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

Hope all goes well for you.

May catch you at Christmas then for a tinnie.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
wattie
We just went on www.whitepages.com.au
Rang the first gas/plumbing company and they sponsored us.
Been here nearly 3 years now.
Good luck
Denise
ps . where are you going to.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the information bec i'll start ringing round A.S.A.P. We are also flying to Perth at Christmas for a holiday. I will contact you if I need anymore help. Thank you.

Regards
Wattie
Try ringing Bon Air.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

Hi Cranni
We are hoping to go to Perth if possible so i will be looking around the area at christmas this year.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Cranni
We are hoping to go to Perth if possible so i will be looking around the area at christmas this year.
If you cant get anything in Perth, you should venture down South, its really beautiful here.
Do you have enough points to go Metro, I hear they are trying to make it harder for migrants to go to the Cities.
We have a friend in Perth, I will see if he can give us some contacts for you, he is sef employed, doing Air Con Servicing among other things.
Denise
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:48 am
Just Joined

Hi Cranni

At the moment i am running out of time I would think about moving into other area or different parts of Australia were there is plenty of work.
According to my agent i do have enough points to qualify.
He has advised me to try and see if i can obtain a employers sponsership visa,
and to inform them i will cover or manage my own visa costs.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Cranni

At the moment i am running out of time I would think about moving into other area or different parts of Australia were there is plenty of work.
According to my agent i do have enough points to qualify.
He has advised me to try and see if i can obtain a employers sponsership visa,
and to inform them i will cover or manage my own visa costs.
Have you rung round any companies, if you pm your phone number I would be happy to give you a call.
Denise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.