Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Looking for a decent hairdresser in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney??????

Looking for a decent hairdresser in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney??????

Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Question Looking for a decent hairdresser in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney??????

Can anyone tell me where Mrs Soapy can get her hair cut short properly? The last time she tried, she ended up with a bowl cut.
I had a good laugh, but she wasnt too happy
Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:46 am
Just Joined

google is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking for a decent hairdresser in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney??????

Originally Posted by soapy
Can anyone tell me where Mrs Soapy can get her hair cut short properly? The last time she tried, she ended up with a bowl cut.
Don't think so.
Personally, i find the folks here don't worry too much about their hair style or clothes. Any decent hair studio could cost you a fortune. Try some Japanese hair salons in the city or north sydney, but it costs over $50.
Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for a decent hairdresser in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney??????

Originally Posted by google
Don't think so.
Personally, i find the folks here don't worry too much about their hair style or clothes. Any decent hair studio could cost you a fortune. Try some Japanese hair salons in the city or north sydney, but it costs over $50.
dont care how much it costs, just need one that can cut hair
thanx for the quick reply
Old Jun 9th 2005, 1:25 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was a wind up before I opened the thread having seen your photo
Old Jun 9th 2005, 5:27 pm
Merlot

When I had short hair I used to go to a lady in North Ryde but that is too many moons ago . . . I have finally found a good one back in the UK after 16 months and NOW we decide to return to Oz . . . bugger.

M

Old Jun 9th 2005, 9:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by fraser
I thought this was a wind up before I opened the thread having seen your photo
i know, i had to think before i posted it
i think most people will think its a wind up.
Old Jun 9th 2005, 9:22 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Merlot
When I had short hair I used to go to a lady in North Ryde but that is too many moons ago . . . I have finally found a good one back in the UK after 16 months and NOW we decide to return to Oz . . . bugger.

M
its a bit of a pain really. mrs soapy was gettin her hair cut from the same person for the last 15 years or so. its gettin that way that im eating her hair at night now. im waiting on vomiting a furball soon
Old Jun 9th 2005, 9:27 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Surely a man of your talent could turn his hand to cutting hair?
And think of the savings!
Old Jun 9th 2005, 9:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Surely a man of your talent could turn his hand to cutting hair?
And think of the savings!
i do, cost me nothing for mine, well maybe about 10bucks for the trimmer lol. dont think pauline would let me near her though
Old Jun 9th 2005, 9:36 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey soapy why don't you pay for scissors Tracey to come down to Sydney to cut Mrs Saopys hair and Im sure you'll be impressed....

Ill be on comission of course LOL

Ang
Old Jun 9th 2005, 9:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hey soapy why don't you pay for scissors Tracey to come down to Sydney to cut Mrs Saopys hair and Im sure you'll be impressed....

Ill be on comission of course LOL

Ang
might even pay her a visit lol
but is she any good or is she all mouth
she didnt work on one of they market stalls shouting HAIRCUTS HAIRCUTS 3 for a pouwn 3 for a pouwn
Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:48 pm

ShozInOz is an unknown quantity at this point

My mrs goes to one in Randwick shoppingg centre which she reckons is really good, and she used to go to Messrs Tony/Guy! I like it cos it's cheap :-D
Old Jun 10th 2005, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

I go to a Brazilian guy in Annandale (Yes I'm still talking head hair!! )
Not the eastern suburbs but not too far out of the way. Here's a link...
Renato mendoza
Old Jun 10th 2005, 2:30 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ShozInOz
My mrs goes to one in Randwick shoppingg centre which she reckons is really good, and she used to go to Messrs Tony/Guy! I like it cos it's cheap :-D
There is a T&G in Manly so maybe one on the south side?
Don't mention the cost of ladies hair cuts, I'm still reeling from the last bill.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 8:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ShozInOz
so when u say 'she used to go to tony and guy' do u mean the mrs or the girl that cuts your mrs hair.
its not that one that does any heed for 20 bucks? i dont want her looking like shes just stepped oot a mental hospital, she daft enough lookin'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.