Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Looking for Buy to Let Landlords in the UK Please

Looking for Buy to Let Landlords in the UK Please

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

debsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant future
Default Looking for Buy to Let Landlords in the UK Please

Hi there

Just a quick question to ask anybody on the forum I have been asked to conduct some research about the buy to let market in the UK.

Does anybody own property which they let out or know of any landlords who would be willing to participate in a survey.

They will receive a £25.00 incentive for their participation which will be done via the telephone and will taken no longer than 15-20 mins of their time at a mutually convenient time to themselves.

I need to speak to people who have taken out a Buy to Let mortgage in the past year and have between 1-5 properties.

The research is confidential and we will not pass on any attributed comments. We abide by Market Research Society guidelines at all times.

If anyone is willing to participate in this survey please can you kindly email their details including email and telephone number to [email protected] or pm me.

Kind regards

Debbie