Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

looking for apprenticeship

looking for apprenticeship

Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:31 am
hch
Forum Regular

hch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to all
Default looking for apprenticeship

Hi,
I am currently working as an apprentice carpenter in Hobart I have done 12 months here and did 18 months in the uk the thing is we are loking to move to the mainland will consider any are where I can team up with a good tradesman, I would also consider tiling ( some exp ) and bricklaying, if anyone can help me please drop me line,

regards Harry.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

njk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: looking for apprenticeship

Originally Posted by hch
Hi,
I am currently working as an apprentice carpenter in Hobart I have done 12 months here and did 18 months in the uk the thing is we are loking to move to the mainland will consider any are where I can team up with a good tradesman, I would also consider tiling ( some exp ) and bricklaying, if anyone can help me please drop me line,

regards Harry.
Not sure if this will help, but NT Govt are pushing apprenticeships - try www.nt.gov.au

Plenty of construction going on up here, and the weather is good too
Old Nov 19th 2006, 1:44 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking for apprenticeship

Does anyone know where I can find any apprenticeships in Perth (are there any?).

Maybe as a carpenter or cook?

A friend is an unskilled 20 year old who wants to come to Oz and I think this may be an option?

Thank you ws.