Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

At long last..... got it!!!!!!!!

At long last..... got it!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 1st 2005, 10:41 am
Going stir crazy waiting!

Marie_m is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking At long last..... got it!!!!!!!!

At long last....... finally got a call from Agent today, visa has been approved :-)
15 wks for a de-facto visa to go through, but it's all worth it in the end :-)
Thanks to everyone who helped us along the process and listened to my moaning when it seemed to take so long :-)
Just about to hand in my notice at work, then off to book flights for end of March and then off to the pub
Noosa here we come :-) :-) Can't stop smiling
Old Mar 1st 2005, 10:44 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all
Default Re: At long last..... got it!!!!!!!!

NIce one well done. Stock up on paracetamol to help your smiling face by the end of the day Where in Queensland are you thinkinh?
Old Mar 1st 2005, 10:49 am

Originally Posted by rob&lucy
NIce one well done. Stock up on paracetamol to help your smiling face by the end of the day Where in Queensland are you thinkinh?
Thanks Rob & Lucy

Were off to Noosa in QLD. Just debating whether to go last week in March when all the prices shot up in Aus or wait for the first week in April??
Worry about that tomorrow, today is time for Can't wait to tell the kids
Old Mar 1st 2005, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Marie_m
At long last....... finally got a call from Agent today, visa has been approved :-)
Thanks to everyone who helped us along the process and listened to my moaning when it seemed to take so long :-)
Just about to hand in my notice at work, then off to book flights for end of March and then off to the pub

Fantastic news. best wishes to you and your family for the great move to Aus
Old Mar 1st 2005, 11:06 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Thanks Rob & Lucy

Were off to Noosa in QLD. Just debating whether to go last week in March when all the prices shot up in Aus or wait for the first week in April??
Worry about that tomorrow, today is time for Can't wait to tell the kids
If i were you i'd go for the cheapest flight time. Noosa is great and it's now autumn so a bit cooler (thank god). We arrived in Townville at the start of winter and its great for being able to go out and about exploring without baking to death. Have a great day and night tonight
Old Mar 1st 2005, 12:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Marie!! At last I'm sooooo pleased for you! Congratulations!!
Old Mar 1st 2005, 1:12 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Marie..

Its a great feeling when you finally hear that news isn't it!

Good luck and enjoy the celebrations...
Old Mar 1st 2005, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations marie,another one heading for brissy,doya thinf we re invading or something,lol,have a good one tonight,

tracey.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scissors
congratulations marie,another one heading for brissy,doya thinf we re invading or something,lol,have a good one tonight,

tracey.
Very well done.It must be great to have the really hard choice of when to go . I do wonder with that many poms going to QLD do you think all the young kids will grow up with english accents ( hope mine do not hate my brummie twang)
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:57 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Marie!! At last I'm sooooo pleased for you! Congratulations!!
Thanks everyone, handed in my notice at lunch time, what a feeling Am now officially on "garden duty". Fantastic still get paid but don't have to go into work
Now starting to panic about everything that needs to be done!!