At long last

Old Jun 18th 2004, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default At long last

After battling with the Estate Agents, they have FINALLY got our house on the web.

Gonna try and attach....those IT experts out there, please forgive me if I balls up!!!

LOL
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
untitled.bmp (211.2 KB, 62 views)
Old Jun 18th 2004, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news, looks like it's all coming together now!
Poor yourself a drink and enjoy the weekend!
Old Jun 18th 2004, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Try this
Attached Thumbnails At long last-untitled%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Jun 18th 2004, 5:07 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Very tasteful Sandra.
How long did Laurence Llwellyn Bowen spend in your house?
Old Jun 18th 2004, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

How did you do that??

I bloody couldnt do it!!

Bloodycheek pompeywill, gonna kill you, thats after Lisa has finished with you.

Told you all before, although I might look and act like Kat Slater i gotta posh house. LOL

You wanna see my bedroom!!!! LOL LOL

Mick is apainter and decorator, and does the show houses up. Still cant see why we havent got a bloody offer on it yet!!!!

Did you see Tobys Boxer?
Not my idea of an ornament as I dont `do` tacky stuff (snob an I)

He is so desperate to get a boxer that he bought a bloody ornament.

Silly ar*e