Reload this Page >

Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary V Daisy Hill Koala Sanctuary

Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary V Daisy Hill Koala Sanctuary

Old Aug 8th 2007, 8:18 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary V Daisy Hill Koala Sanctuary

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Yep also been to lone pine but not daisy hill. Loved it. Have great time wherever you go.

Joex
Thanx - will let you know where we end up.

Lj
Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:42 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Nope, I think that is ALL they do

I'm an Echidna fan meself, but not for yer traditional 'cuddle' though ...
Really? Another echidna fan? My nephew is nuts about echidnas. He did the "cuddle an echidna" at Aus Zoo, and hung over the fence for ages at Lone Pine gazing at a ball of spikes that was apparently a "fluffy echidna"
Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:53 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Really? Another echidna fan? My nephew is nuts about echidnas. He did the "cuddle an echidna" at Aus Zoo, and hung over the fence for ages at Lone Pine gazing at a ball of spikes that was apparently a "fluffy echidna"
Love 'em, something about the critters that just appeals to me ... crunchy on the outside, smooth on the inside ...
Old Aug 8th 2007, 1:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Love 'em, something about the critters that just appeals to me ... crunchy on the outside, smooth on the inside ...
He's obsessed with hedgehogs back home, and echidnas over here. This week his adoring aunt has parted with hard cash for letter openers, coasters, magnets, pewter models, pens, tea towels..........and the obligatory fluffy stuffed ones.
Will someone please give my wallet a break and stop creating echidna souvenirs?!!!

And today's useless fact - a baby echidna is a "puggle"
Old Aug 9th 2007, 7:28 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
He's obsessed with hedgehogs back home, and echidnas over here. This week his adoring aunt has parted with hard cash for letter openers, coasters, magnets, pewter models, pens, tea towels..........and the obligatory fluffy stuffed ones.
Will someone please give my wallet a break and stop creating echidna souvenirs?!!!

And today's useless fact - a baby echidna is a "puggle"
So i notice you're playing tour guide. Where else do you take your visitors. Mine have 3 kids 15,13 & 10.

Any advice much appreciated, cheers

Lj