Originally Posted by Three Legs
... RIP the 52 ...

... Britain stands firm ...

hear hear
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:03 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ... London victims ...

A shame there were postings on here during the "two minutes" ...

Originally Posted by bridiej
hear hear
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:05 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

A shame there were postings on here during the "two minutes" ...
What 2 minutes??
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:08 am
Account Closed

Britain ground to a halt for two minutes at 12 noon to respect those that died in the London terrorist bombings ...

This is a British Expats forum.

Originally Posted by hevs
What 2 minutes??
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:12 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

What 2 minutes??
I know, Malc just said same to me!!

It was only luck that I saw it on another forum just before noon otherwise I wouldnt have known either.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:15 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Britain ground to a halt for two minutes at 12 noon to respect those that died in the London terrorist bombings ...

This is a British Expats forum.
I am well aware which forum i'm on.

and thanks for telling us before hand when it was then

Respect......
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

but it wasnt 12 noon in Melbourne was it!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Dmartyos has a spectacular aura aboutDmartyos has a spectacular aura aboutDmartyos has a spectacular aura about

Respect......
Three legs chill out ...Many people abroad wouldnt realise this was happening.

Im hoping most UK people did & respected it.

Can you believe people in my office continued to talk on phones between themselves when the two minutes started , they didnt even make a tanoy to say it was going to start.

I walked outside to the nice sunshine & prayed for a couple of minutes, came back in & the same people were still talking.

My face was like thunder, this is typical of the people here & I feel like sending out an email saying thanks for talking for the 2 minutes , your life is much more important then the innocent who died & was injured.

If I catch them one to one itll be hard to keep it in.

God bless all who were affected last thursday, my heart is heavy today for them all & family.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light

Can you believe people in my office continued to talk on phones between themselves when the two minutes started , they didnt even make a tanoy to say it was going to start.
Same here, although they did send a tannoy out.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:24 am
Account Closed

... Sorry if that comment appeared flippant ...

... It wasn't mean't to be and I'm sure the majority of Aussie based Expats weren't even aware of the tribute ...

Respect......
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:26 am
Banned

Ozzy4life will become famous soon enoughOzzy4life will become famous soon enough

Respect......
Don't know if I posted during the silence but I did not know, in Australia the terrorist attack is already third or fourth item on the news.

Britain should of stopped letting in the sympathisers and stopped radicals preaching their filth in our streets, these young boys who were used by some Mr big were obviously brainwashed and told there were 1000 virgins waiting for them on the other side, they were just kids...

Britain has a lot to do, they will be playing catch up to get this filth out of our country and I feel they are too far behind, London has been called Londonistan in recent days because of the Muslim element living there. London/UK is the hub off extremism in western Europe and it can only get worse.

This is a very sad day.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:27 am
High in the Dandenongs

... Sorry if that comment appeared flippant ...

... It wasn't mean't to be and I'm sure the majority of Aussie based Expats weren't even aware of the tribute ...
You're right, totally unaware

Thats ok, i did think you were having a go, but seems i read it wrong must be the morphine
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:30 am
Account Closed

If you think that Australia is exempt from such an attack you would be very wrong ...

I'm pretty sure Sydney is a target.

Originally Posted by Ozzy4life
Don't know if I posted during the silence but I did not know, in Australia the terrorist attack is already third or fourth item on the news.

Britain should of stopped letting in the sympathisers and stopped radicals preaching their filth in our streets, these young boys who were used by some Mr big were obviously brainwashed and told there were 1000 virgins waiting for them on the other side, they were just kids...

Britain has a lot to do, they will be playing catch up to get this filth out of our country and I feel they are too far behind, London has been called Londonistan in recent days because of the Muslim element living there. London/UK is the hub off extremism in western Europe and it can only get worse.

This is a very sad day.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dmartyos
God bless all who were affected last thursday, my heart is heavy today for them all & family.
I find that so disgusting, even our very disabled kids managed to observe the silence admirably in school today.
My thoughts and prayers are with all that have suffered due to the events last week
Tara

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.