London Removal Companies

London Removal Companies

Old Feb 25th 2003, 12:14 pm
AJC
Just Joined

AJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool London Removal Companies

Hi all

After searching the forum I have come up with a short list of remobval companies, I am moving from London to Brisabane and woiuld appreciate any comments on the companies below.

Please feel free to include some new ones too

Bishop Blatchpack
Robinsons
John Mason
Anglo Pacific

Has anyone used one of the above to move from London??

Cheers
AJC
Old Feb 25th 2003, 12:22 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Default Re: London Removal Companies

I hjave had 3 quotes. Bishops were best by nearly £500 they also advsised they would undertake any steam cleaning and disinfecting (bikes garden furniture) etc. other companies just explained we had to do this work and they wouldpack.
Their insurance was also a fair amount cheaper than all the others they ask for 2.8% of the total cost against 4% elsewhere. There have been very good threads about Bishops on this forum:lecture:
Old Feb 25th 2003, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Are you thinking of taking all of your nice plastic garden furniture We bought a huge table last year and would like it to come with us, a bit worried about cleaning it though!
Old Feb 25th 2003, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

Emme is an unknown quantity at this point

Ironically I had a meeting with John Masons today - they seem really efficient and on the ball - the best company I've come across in terms of efficiency, curtesy and sincerity - with lots of up to date information about customs etc.

So, leaning towards them if the price is right!

They were recommended to me through friends

Emmé
Old Feb 25th 2003, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: London Removal Companies

Originally posted by yafm
I hjave had 3 quotes. Bishops were best by nearly £500 they also advsised they would undertake any steam cleaning and disinfecting (bikes garden furniture) etc. other companies just explained we had to do this work and they wouldpack.
Their insurance was also a fair amount cheaper than all the others they ask for 2.8% of the total cost against 4% elsewhere. There have been very good threads about Bishops on this forum:lecture:
John Masons also quoted 2.8% on isurance - but will obtain quote with bishops as well - thread sounds good!

Emmé

Old Feb 25th 2003, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

colind is an unknown quantity at this point

We used Anglo Pacific. They were extremely good.
Old Feb 25th 2003, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by colin
We used Anglo Pacific. They were extremely good.

Thanks Colin will get a quote!!
Old Feb 26th 2003, 3:17 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Originally posted by Emme
Thanks Colin will get a quote!!

I shall have to try Anglo Pacific. Have just got off the phone from PSS Several e-mails ignored; after they had given us the idea of an excellent price!!! Tried to phone them direct - pressed the button as told and waited 7 minutes Hung up!! Sent a sarcastic e-mail about them not requiring new business and they were obviously too busy.

Girl phoned me - did not have a clue what I wanted kept me hanging on while she 'looked for my e-mails' then said they were too busy to come for a while?

What a waste of space she was not good face for the company.

I'll have a go at Anglo Pacific now I've got that off my chest:scared: :scared: :scared:

Last edited by yafm; Mar 27th 2003 at 3:25 pm.
Old Feb 26th 2003, 3:20 pm
AJC
Just Joined

AJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Ssssccccrrrrrraaaattcchhhhhhh

ok, PSS is now off my list

Thanks
Old Feb 26th 2003, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

[Thanks for the info on PSS - They were on the list but I had the pleasure in putting a line through their name!!!!

Any other companies taht anyone recommends??

Emmé