Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

London metropolitan police checks...where do i apply?

London metropolitan police checks...where do i apply?

Old Mar 20th 2004, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default London metropolitan police checks...where do i apply?

I have a bit of a problem. I have been searching he net trying to find out where i send of for my police checks. As i am in Austalia its very difficult ot find out any info...i have tried ringing my ex local police station several times and no one answers the phone!!! (good job its nothing important!!)
The only forms i can find online are not the ones i need and even if i do find hte right ones i dont know where to send them or how much i need to pay...anyone got any ideas?

P.S. i used to live in the London Borough of Harrow.
Old Mar 20th 2004, 10:30 pm
mickj

Default Re: London metropolitan police checks...where do i apply?

Originally posted by podgypossum
I have a bit of a problem. I have been searching he net trying to find out where i send of for my police checks. As i am in Austalia its very difficult ot find out any info...i have tried ringing my ex local police station several times and no one answers the phone!!! (good job its nothing important!!)
The only forms i can find online are not the ones i need and even if i do find hte right ones i dont know where to send them or how much i need to pay...anyone got any ideas?

P.S. i used to live in the London Borough of Harrow.
Hello there,

Hope the link below helps, since you lived in Harrow which i believe is the wembley area and all that, you will want to send it to scotland yard.

http://www.met.police.uk/dataprotection/forms.htm#b

The police national computer form is the one you want.

Good luck

Last edited by mickj; Mar 20th 2004 at 10:38 pm.

Old Mar 20th 2004, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default Re: London metropolitan police checks...where do i apply?

Originally posted by mickj
Hello there,

Hope the link below helps, since you lived in Harrow which i believe is the wembley area and all that, you will want to send it to scotland yard.

http://www.met.police.uk/dataprotection/forms.htm#b

Forms and address is all there, the police national computer form is the one you want.

Good luck

Thankyou Mick...i am hopeless at finding stuff on the net!!
Old Mar 21st 2004, 12:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.met.police.uk/dataprotection/forms.htm

and you need form 3019B.

Meant to post it on a thread you did last week, but think I forgot! Sorry!!!
Old Mar 21st 2004, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Pollyana
http://www.met.police.uk/dataprotection/forms.htm

and you need form 3019B.

Meant to post it on a thread you did last week, but think I forgot! Sorry!!!

No worries Polly...i think i have it sussed now..thanx for the help