Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

London-hong kong-cairns

London-hong kong-cairns

Old Jun 16th 2013, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

sormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud of
Default London-hong kong-cairns

Hi,
My parents are coming next September, this time they are thinking of staying in hk for few nights then coming to Australia. I was thinking of first going to cairns and then down to brisbane as I was thinking of taking them up north anyhow as they would like to see the tropics. I wonder if they charge that much extra?
Any one done this? Thoughts pleas.
Thank you.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 12:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London-hong kong-cairns

Originally Posted by sormesher
Hi,
My parents are coming next September, this time they are thinking of staying in hk for few nights then coming to Australia. I was thinking of first going to cairns and then down to brisbane as I was thinking of taking them up north anyhow as they would like to see the tropics. I wonder if they charge that much extra?
Any one done this? Thoughts pleas.
Thank you.
We flew to the UK in March with Cathay Pacific. The return was London HK then a stop at Cairns before continuing to Brisbane. Confused the hell out of us because we hadn't stopped at Cairns on the way out. Don't see why you can't have a stopover rather than just sitting in the departure lounge.