Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

London-Brisbane 4th Dec - anyone else??

London-Brisbane 4th Dec - anyone else??

Old Nov 27th 2007, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

johnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to all
Default London-Brisbane 4th Dec - anyone else??

Hi well I am surrounded by an ever decreasing number of boxes as my shippers load our container ready for transfer to Southampton.

We fly Singapore Air on 4th Dec to Brisbane at 22.05 ready to start our new life on the GC.

Just wondered of there are any others out there heading for the sun on our flights? If so fancy a beer to say bye to blighty at Heathrow?

Ali
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

PaulandLucy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: London-Brisbane 4th Dec - anyone else??

Originally Posted by johnpod
Hi well I am surrounded by an ever decreasing number of boxes as my shippers load our container ready for transfer to Southampton.

We fly Singapore Air on 4th Dec to Brisbane at 22.05 ready to start our new life on the GC.

Just wondered of there are any others out there heading for the sun on our flights? If so fancy a beer to say bye to blighty at Heathrow?

Ali
We're on that flight with a 13 hour stopover in Singapore arriving into Brisbane at 19:35. Lucy, Me and 3 girls, would love to have a beer before we go. Please PM me for my mobile no.