Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lodged 20/02/06-C/O on 15/05/06

Lodged 20/02/06-C/O on 15/05/06

Old May 15th 2006, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of
Default Lodged 20/02/06-C/O on 15/05/06

For all the Feb applicants, not bad is that, damn wish I had
front loaded them police checks

Good luck to all

Mick
Old May 15th 2006, 7:51 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lodged 20/02/06-C/O on 15/05/06

Originally Posted by mickagnew

Good luck to all

Mick
Congratulations! Will help you celebrate on Saturday

Have you done the medicals yet?

Gina
Old May 15th 2006, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

YAFOLEY will become famous soon enoughYAFOLEY will become famous soon enough

Good luck to all

Mick
Hi there, firstly congrats... does this mean they are finally starting on the Feb applicants... ours went in on 6 feb... frontloaded meds/police checks in April and no news yet.... But your thread has boosted me up... so just to say thanks and congratulations.
Yvonne
Old May 15th 2006, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Congratulations! Will help you celebrate on Saturday

Have you done the medicals yet?

Gina
Gina

Did the meds in March but stupidly havnt sent off for the police checks yet, me thinks I had better do that tomorow.

See you Sat

Mick
Old May 15th 2006, 8:11 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Gina

Did the meds in March but stupidly havnt sent off for the police checks yet, me thinks I had better do that tomorow.

See you Sat

Mick
Mick,

we got our PCCs back in 17 days. Keep fingers crossed for you.

Gina