Reload this Page >

Location, Location, Location

Wikiposts

Location, Location, Location

Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:50 pm
JJ

JJ will become famous soon enoughJJ will become famous soon enough
Default Location, Location, Location

Hi All, want to move to Oz not sure where, currently live on Cornwall/Devon boarder, need reasonably well populated area for work,( especially need garages) would like UK climate + 5 or 10 degrees thinking Victoria but not sure, any help appreciated. Don't want city or remote. Also does anyone know if I would be able to use a jetski in the sea on Vic coast?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Location, Location, Location

Originally Posted by Jody+Jo
Hi All, want to move to Oz not sure where, currently live on Cornwall/Devon boarder, need reasonably well populated area for work,( especially need garages) would like UK climate + 5 or 10 degrees thinking Victoria but not sure, any help appreciated. Don't want city or remote. Also does anyone know if I would be able to use a jetski in the sea on Vic coast?
Geelong for you, Second biggest city in victoria, gateway to the greatocean road, full of coastline, and only 45 to 55 k's from Melbourne, almost a suburb of Melbourne.

I think you may need a boat license for your Jetski now, but yes you can use your Jetski almost anywhere, where they don't have people swimming.

There was a report in the paper last week, that some guy was have such difficulty in getting Motor Mechanics here in Melbourne, that he was paying them 100 bucks, just to turn up for the interview. He must have been only offering award rate wages though, Which are dead low, at circa 20 bucks per hour, A motor Mechanic would have to be mad to work for that in the Melbourne area, unless they can get Overtime rates and weekend rates.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:10 pm
JJ

JJ will become famous soon enoughJJ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Location, Location, Location

Thanks for reply,
I'd be looking to supply Mechanics with tools, but will need some mechanics to supply but sound good so far