local weather!

Old Mar 15th 2004, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice
Default local weather!

I am livid!!!!!!!! Been watching ABC news for the past 5 years because they have our local weather, tonight however all the weather is for Sydney and NSW, dont get me wrong, but I am not in the least bit interested in the weather in NSW I live 2000 kms from sydney!!!!!!!! So I banged off an email of complaint to ABC news, fed up with being left out of the loop just because I choose to live somewhere other than Brisbane and Sydney!!!!!!!!!
Have no intention of moving there either! Too many people, too much traffic etc etc.,.,.,.
Comments of this subject would be welcome, there must be a lot more people living here that are no where near the eastern states! What do you think!
Old Mar 15th 2004, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: local weather!

Originally posted by invictia
I am livid!!!!!!!! Been watching ABC news for the past 5 years because they have our local weather, tonight however all the weather is for Sydney and NSW, dont get me wrong, but I am not in the least bit interested in the weather in NSW I live 2000 kms from sydney!!!!!!!! So I banged off an email of complaint to ABC news, fed up with being left out of the loop just because I choose to live somewhere other than Brisbane and Sydney!!!!!!!!!
Have no intention of moving there either! Too many people, too much traffic etc etc.,.,.,.
Comments of this subject would be welcome, there must be a lot more people living here that are no where near the eastern states! What do you think!
There have been some strikes at the ABC today - so you probably got the only weather report they had. I doubt if it's a permanent arrangement. Occasionally happens here (in Sydney) when we suddenly get Melbourne local news and current affairs. You think 'what the...' and sure enough it's because Sydney ABC staff are on strike or something.
Old Mar 15th 2004, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: local weather!

Originally posted by nickyc
There have been some strikes at the ABC today - so you probably got the only weather report they had. I doubt if it's a permanent arrangement. Occasionally happens here (in Sydney) when we suddenly get Melbourne local news and current affairs. You think 'what the...' and sure enough it's because Sydney ABC staff are on strike or something.
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...199135877.html

You probably get more from Melbourne ABC than you think!