Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Local Removal/Shipping company

Local Removal/Shipping company

Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of
Default Local Removal/Shipping company

Has anyone recently used Copsey for shipping to Australia?

They are based locally to where i live - and i hadn't thought about getting a quote previously as i just assumed they did removals/storage only for the UK and Europe, but today a guy knocked on the door from Copseys (he saw our for sale sign outside)...
Having read the info he gave me i've now sent off an EMail asking for more info regarding their shipping to Australia....

I did a search on previous threads and people have used them back in 2007,2006 - but haven't seen many mentions recently.....

Anybody ???

thanks
Old Jun 4th 2008, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Sheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Local Removal/Shipping company

We came from Essex and used DAP who are based in Erith Kent, definitely the cheapest and have absolutely no complaints - brilliant from start to finish - our belongings arrived before us!! good luck