Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lloyds Off Shore Bank Account

Lloyds Off Shore Bank Account

Old Jun 23rd 2012, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

I like tea is a splendid one to beholdI like tea is a splendid one to beholdI like tea is a splendid one to beholdI like tea is a splendid one to beholdI like tea is a splendid one to beholdI like tea is a splendid one to beholdI like tea is a splendid one to beholdI like tea is a splendid one to beholdI like tea is a splendid one to beholdI like tea is a splendid one to beholdI like tea is a splendid one to behold
Default Lloyds Off Shore Bank Account

Due to difficulties accessing my old passbook account and transfering money to a third party I am considering opening a Lloyds off shore bank account.

Has anyone used this bank and is it safe to transfere money into then transfere to a third party in the UK ?
Any advice would be most useful.

Thanks
Old Jun 23rd 2012, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lloyds Off Shore Bank Account

I have used LloydsTSB in the UK and have had no problems transferring money of any kind.

Why not contact them and find out what they can or can't do.

http://www.lloydstsb-offshore.com
Old Jun 23rd 2012, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all

not 100% sure but i dont think you are covered with the government with off shore accounts 150000 GBP
Old Jun 24th 2012, 11:28 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Are you looking to open a UK bank account? If so - the National Australia Bank can facilitate this through their ownership of Yorkshire Bank and the Clydesdale Bank.

Feel able to send me a PM or email (click on my name to the left of this post) if you'd like a contact name at the NAB in the UK, and an email address.

Best regards.