Wikiposts

Lleyton Hewitt

Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:46 am
Coogee Rocks

Default Re: Lleyton Hewitt

Originally Posted by wombat42
In England you treat Henman like he is some sort of superstar when he has never won crap. Is it beacuse he is the only Pom that can hit a ball straight.
Unlike Hewitt he was never won Wimbledon or the American open, What exactly has he ever won. If Henman was an Aussie or an American no one would ever have heard of him because he is such a low ranking second rate
player. Each year the British media carries on how this time he is going to win Wimbledon for Britain but he never even makes it to the quarter finals.
Pat Rafter an Aussie made it to the Wimbleton finals and was ranked world
number 1 at one stage.
Tim has made the quarter finals (of Wimbledon) 4 times and the semi finals 4 times and he is currently ranked number 7 in the world.

Tell us are you 'bashing him' becasue he is english, as you seem to no very little about tennis?

Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

In England you treat Henman like he is some sort of superstar when he has never won crap. Is it beacuse he is the only Pom that can hit a ball straight.
Unlike Hewitt he was never won Wimbledon or the American open, What exactly has he ever won. If Henman was an Aussie or an American no one would ever have heard of him because he is such a low ranking second rate
player. Each year the British media carries on how this time he is going to win Wimbledon for Britain but he never even makes it to the quarter finals.
Pat Rafter an Aussie made it to the Wimbleton finals and was ranked world
number 1 at one stage.
You support your sportsmen through the ups and downs, unfortunately with British sport there are more down then ups - its not all about singing when your winning
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:57 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Well the news I saw this morning was "Leyton Hewitt lost last night...and in other news there was an election in Iraq ,or somewhere...."
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:59 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
You support your sportsmen through the ups and downs, unfortunately with British sport there are more down then ups - its not all about singing when your winning
The sporting big mouths aren't singing this morning. They are blissfully quiet. Triple J forget to mention the tennis in the news.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bondipom
The sporting big mouths aren't singing this morning. They are blissfully quiet. Triple J forget to mention the tennis in the news.
Yeh i seem to remember the same thing happening after the Rugby World Cup final
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:18 am

That day was wonderful. I was given so much grief in the preceding week.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:21 am
wombat42

The Ashes cricket series is on this year. Get ready for yet another one sided
humiliating defeat, just like the last 8 ashes series Australia has won.

Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:35 am

The Ashes cricket series is on this year. Get ready for yet another one sided
humiliating defeat, just like the last 8 ashes series Australia has won.
Just keep Warne away from Hampshire nurses, mobile phones and diuretics. If you lose at least you can blame it all on his mother.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:44 am
wombat42

Originally Posted by bondipom
Just keep Warne away from Hampshire nurses, mobile phones and diuretics. If you lose at least you can blame it all on his mother.
We don't need that lard arse to win.

Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:56 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Tell you one thing. If there was a world-championship for 'trolling', for spouting bile and hatred, for sending out nothing but bad-vibes on an on-going and infinite basis and for making the country-you-profess-to-love look like a hotbed of goose-stepping morons with too much time and too-few brain cells, then Wombat - you'd be the number one seed.

What a cock.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:11 am
wombat42

Originally Posted by Hutch
Tell you one thing. If there was a world-championship for 'trolling', for spouting bile and hatred, for sending out nothing but bad-vibes on an on-going and infinite basis and for making the country-you-profess-to-love look like a hotbed of goose-stepping morons with too much time and too-few brain cells, then Wombat - you'd be the number one seed.

What a cock.
Another whinging Pom that can't take any criticism of his country

Last edited by wombat42; Jan 30th 2005 at 11:14 am.

Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:12 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Another whinging Pom that can't take any criticism of his country.
Wrong again dickhead. I'm an Australian citizen, proud one I might add. I can trace my Australian ancestery back many many generations. I doubt your parents even knew each other.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:15 am
wombat42

Originally Posted by Hutch
Wrong again dickhead. I'm an Australian citizen, proud one I might add. I can trace my Australian ancestery back many many generations. I doubt your parents even knew each other.
How the hell was l supposed to know that, Dickhead.
You can trace your ancestery back many generations, Amazing, good for you
do you think it makes you some sort of Aussie royalty or something.
My parents were married . The reason it is so easy to trace your ansestors back so many generations is because they were all inbred
Of course your parents both knew each other because they were both brother and sister , which makes you some sort of mutant.

Last edited by wombat42; Jan 30th 2005 at 11:29 am.

Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:23 am
Just Joined

pomcol is an unknown quantity at this point

Getting back to Hewitt, his on and off court antics could never be compared to big bad John Mcenroe.. He may not be the best but he is bloody good.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:26 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Another whinging Pom that can't take any criticism of his country
That's rich, coming from you. You've got the thinnest skin I've ever come across. Grow up, monomaniac.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.