Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

living with relatives

living with relatives

Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:08 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default living with relatives

hi on the final straight now, house sold, furniture given away etc and have moved in with wifes mum & dad who are wonderful people.
But i am beginning to feel fed up with the situation. it may sound like i am moaning and i suppose i am but my wifes sisters children are constantly there and are far from little angels! :curse:
we dont have much privacy either which doesnt help, and the neighborhood is not the greatest, son was attacked on new years eve. :curse:
like i said my in laws are brill and cant do enough for us but its everything else that is getting to us but this makes me feel so guilty.
has anyone else done this and felt similarly?
we just want to make the move now but have a few loose ends to tie up which are slowing things down.
any ideas on how to make things easier would be very welcomed.
hope i dont come across as ungrateful as i love them to bits.
thanks for listening, gaz.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: living with relatives

I don't mean to be harsh...but SUCK IT UP!...you'll be over here soon and a year down the line you might be missing them. Accept the good with the bad...that's all families and try to enjoy the bit of time you've got with them before you migrate.

There's nothing you can do to make it better because they are your family and they are what they are.

Good luck.