Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

living costs/expenses turramurra area (North Shore Area)

living costs/expenses turramurra area (North Shore Area)

Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough
Default Re: living costs/expenses turramurra area (North Shore Area)

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery
Happy to help. Train from Turramurra to Wynyard takes 35 minutes, they run every 15 minutes (more in rush hour I think).

I'm from Rathmines, haven't lived in Ireland for a LONG time though I still have family there. Sounds like you have jobs all sorted? Now all you need is childcare!
Thanks Rosscarbery

Live in Malahide but I am a culchie really.

No haven't got jobs sorted but the wife is hoping to get one as soon as we get settled. She is in the banking/finance business. So hopefully she won't have to wait long.
I will be looking after the little ones for a while and then hope to put them in childcare. I want to study there as soon as we can afford to have only one of us working.
Lets see how it goes.

I have been doing some calculations of living costs in sydney based on months of research on here, other forums, utility websites, peoples experiences, friends etc
I will post them later on a new thread to see if I am accurate or way out with my costs.

Please feel free to give me your opinion on my outrageous calculations

Talk later
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: living costs/expenses turramurra area (North Shore Area)

Shame your wife isn't in IT; OH works for a consultancy and he's been interviewing all this week as things are really picking up. Funny how many expats he manages to hire!!!