Reload this Page >

Living in Brisbane

Living in Brisbane

Old Nov 18th 2010, 12:32 am
Just Joined

tashie14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Living in Brisbane

Hey all,

Moved to Brisbane just over a year ago with my aussie husband! Love the life style herebut have found it hard to meet people! Just wondering whether there are any girlies out there who would be interested in meeting up! I work in Brisbane CBD.. could do lunch?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Natasha
Old Nov 20th 2010, 5:35 am
Just Joined

avet42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Living in Brisbane

Hi Natasha

I just moved to the Gold Coast after 8 years in the UK and have brought my english boyfriend with me too. My folks live on the gold coast which is why were are down here but I am working in Fortitude Valley and we will be moving to Brissie in Jan or Feb.
Once I get my work routine sorted it would be lovely to meet up in the city for lunch or a drink after work. I dont know anyone in Bris and am already missing my girlies from the UK. My other half and I are both keen to make friends and meet as many people as we can. Let me know, perhaps send me a inbox message and we can sort something out?

Thanks!
Teva
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

grace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nice

i would like to go out to brisbane, are there a lot of working opportunites?
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 1:24 am
Just Joined

avet42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by grace101
i would like to go out to brisbane, are there a lot of working opportunites?
It just depends what you do really. Queensland is a really growing state but the amount of work as always is dependant on experience and demand for that profession. What do you do?
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 5:44 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tashie14
Hey all,

Moved to Brisbane just over a year ago with my aussie husband! Love the life style herebut have found it hard to meet people! Just wondering whether there are any girlies out there who would be interested in meeting up! I work in Brisbane CBD.. could do lunch?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Natasha
Hya, I live not far from you & drive into the City every day. Do you have children? We have 4 & have been over here since June 2007, we are originally from SE London but also lived in Cornwall for 5 years.
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 9:08 am
Just Joined

grace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nicegrace101 is just really nice

Originally Posted by avet42
It just depends what you do really. Queensland is a really growing state but the amount of work as always is dependant on experience and demand for that profession. What do you do?
well it would only be a working holiday visa, so wont be out forever, but im all customer service, no trade or anything.