Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Living in Bonogin Gold Coast

Living in Bonogin Gold Coast

Old Jun 4th 2004, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Living in Bonogin Gold Coast

We are looking at a property in Bonogin. Is anyone living in this area already..I would love some more info on the place.

Thanks

Sharon
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Bump
Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default Re: Living in Bonogin Gold Coast

Originally posted by Pasquill
We are looking at a property in Bonogin. Is anyone living in this area already..I would love some more info on the place.

Thanks

Sharon
Dear Sharon,

Could you explain where exactly Bonogin is on the gold coast? i lived on the gold coast for over a year and never heard of it! but if you tell me what are the neighbouring suburbs i could most definitly help!

fabie
Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bonogin is near Currumbin and Tallabudgera Valley close to the NSW border.

Other areas near are Burleigh Waters, Mudgeeraba, and Reedy Creek
Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Ah ok well Currumbin and Burleigh are very nice, i guess Bonogin is a bit further inland?

If I had to live on the Gold Coast, I would definitly choose a place close to Currumbin and Burleigh. And the beach is just fantastic! Also, there is a business centre not far. Cant remember if its currumbin or burleigh!

fabie