Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Liverpool Football Club - Bayside

Liverpool Football Club - Bayside

Old Jul 15th 2011, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

paulLFC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Liverpool Football Club - Bayside

If you are a Liverpool FC supporter and you are missing the football then I am planning a new Supporters Club/meet, the venue will be Hogs Breath Cafe (bar) at Raby Bay and I am planning to meet the first Friday or Saturday of each month during the season, families welcome.

I have been a season ticket holder for 36 years (and I have just renewed it again) so to meet up and discuss all things LFC would be great - the Group has already begun building momentum so if you think you and your better halves could get into regular football (proper football that is) meetings then please let me know.

Paul
Old Jul 15th 2011, 11:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Liverpool Football Club - Bayside

Hope your endeavours go well.

Coincidentally I just came away from a post on another forum discussing the following video..

So seems as good a place to post it as any.

Man Utd fan caught on the Cop

Old Jul 16th 2011, 12:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulLFC
If you are a Liverpool FC supporter and you are missing the football then I am planning a new Supporters Club/meet, the venue will be Hogs Breath Cafe (bar) at Raby Bay and I am planning to meet the first Friday or Saturday of each month during the season, families welcome.

I have been a season ticket holder for 36 years (and I have just renewed it again) so to meet up and discuss all things LFC would be great - the Group has already begun building momentum so if you think you and your better halves could get into regular football (proper football that is) meetings then please let me know.

Paul
Any particular reason you've renewed your season ticket Obviously you'll be hoping for a miracle first game of the season

Last edited by bobbyftm; Jul 16th 2011 at 12:34 am.
Old Jul 16th 2011, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Any particular reason you've renewed your season ticket Obviously you'll be hoping for a miracle first game of the season
Bobby.... MV fans have highlited the away Brisbane roar game as a must attend on the 31st December this year... then on the 4th of Jan down to Gosford... probably over 1000 plus travelling. It will be a substantial number.

Personally I dont know whether we can do Xmas time cos of the kids .... will check later.
Old Jul 16th 2011, 12:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Bobby.... MV fans have highlited the away Brisbane roar game as a must attend on the 31st December this year... then on the 4th of Jan down to Gosford... probably over 1000 plus travelling. It will be a substantial number.

Personally I dont know whether we can do Xmas time cos of the kids .... will check later.
That should liven things up on New Years Eve
Old Jul 16th 2011, 1:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That should liven things up on New Years Eve
Yehp... cant see many of the family types coming up either... probably just the younger single types. So should be interesting. It's very common knowledge about attending this game already... They'll be booking flights now.
Old Jul 16th 2011, 3:57 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Any particular reason you've renewed your season ticket?
I've been to that Hogs Breath and thought it was really good.

I didn't know they did season tickets though.
Old Jul 16th 2011, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

papilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond repute

Paul
Glad for the warning, so first friday/sat in Raby Bay lock up the house and valuables and put the car in the garage.
Old Jul 16th 2011, 11:59 pm
Just Joined

paulLFC is an unknown quantity at this point

Papilon - congratulations for the first of the predicted comments I thought it would have been sooner.

Bobby - will be good to start the season with a win. Jordan Henderson to start??

Raby Bay Hogs Breath is a good venue - the season ticket I renewed was my LFC one - I can never give it up.

Come on LFC fans - new season almost here
Old Jul 17th 2011, 2:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Papilon - congratulations for the first of the predicted comments I thought it would have been sooner.

Bobby - will be good to start the season with a win. Jordan Henderson to start??

Raby Bay Hogs Breath is a good venue - the season ticket I renewed was my LFC one - I can never give it up.

Come on LFC fans - new season almost here
In my opinion i cant' personally see who he is going to displace Sunderland sure got the best end of the deal imho but he's got plenty of time on his side so best of luck to the lad

By the way Paul i'd say there's probably a lot more footy fans get up at the Cleveland Tavern than Hog's Breath so you might make progress by visiting there

Last edited by bobbyftm; Jul 17th 2011 at 2:57 am.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

moin will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Liverpool Football Club - Bayside

Paul
THIS is what I have been looking for! Moving in Melbourne mid-Sept mate. Come ON LIVERPOOL!!!!!
Old Aug 8th 2011, 12:51 am
Just Joined

sayers is an unknown quantity at this point

EPL 5 a side challenge on 8/10 at football fives - if your interested in playing
check their facebook page