Reload this Page >

Liverpool FC Fan requires help in OZ & NZ

Liverpool FC Fan requires help in OZ & NZ

Old Sep 6th 2004, 8:38 pm
You'll Never Walk Alone

Stevelfc1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Liverpool FC Fan requires help in OZ & NZ

Hello Everyone,

Im a 27 year old Liverpool fan currently living in Newcastle upon Tyne England. Im originally from birkenhead but have been living and working up here for the last 2 years.

Before this season Ive been going to games home and away on a regular basis but Ive had to give it a miss this season as I have to save for my travels.

In Jauary 2005 Im going to be traveling to Sydney where I will be stopping a while before travelling up the east coast towards Cairns and then on to New Zealand.

While away I would not like to miss a single minute of Liverpool FC action and was wondering if anyone out there can put me on the right track as to the location of any Supporters clubs? meeting places? or just somewhere decent to watch the match with like minded reds?

So if you live in Sydney/Brisbane/Byron Bay/Cairns (anywhere up the east Coast), NZ or even Fiji for that matter (Im goin there too) let me know if you can help?

any help or advice would be appreciated but please no time wasters! Cos I cant be ar$ed!

If you can help drop me a line on [email protected]

Cheers

Steve