Reload this Page >

liveinaustralia.com

liveinaustralia.com

Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

graemestuart99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile liveinaustralia.com

Hello all

So far i have used www.liveinaustralia.com to do my skills test. I passed this and now they want £158 of me to carry on the consultation. Is this what happens and has anyone else used this company? Are they reliable?

Thanks for any advice on this
Graeme
Old Apr 10th 2005, 1:49 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: liveinaustralia.com

Originally Posted by graemestuart99
Hello all

So far i have used www.liveinaustralia.com to do my skills test. I passed this and now they want £158 of me to carry on the consultation. Is this what happens and has anyone else used this company? Are they reliable?

Graeme
I wouldn't recommend this as your first way of trying to get a visa.

Try checking out this link instead, its the Australian government's website not a commercial company.

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/index.htm
Old Apr 10th 2005, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hi,
when we started the visa application process a few years ago I initially contacted them. But I found that the money I was paying was 'buying time' if you get my jist.
If I paid the next installment I got something like 30 days to ask questions. I soon dropped them
Try Alan Collett or George Lombard, they charge a set fee for the whole process.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 1:57 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graemestuart99
Hello all

Graeme
we used them for the online skills test and then to download all the forms and did the rest ourself which worked for us...my mate used them and they were totally honest with him and said he was wasting his time so at the very least they are honest.
good luck