Liveable wage

Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:08 am
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of
Default Liveable wage

What would be a liveable income for a family of four (2 adults and two big teenagers) in rural mid/northern Qld??
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:10 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Liveable wage

Originally Posted by Darren-Debbie
What would be a liveable income for a family of four (2 adults and two big teenagers) in rural mid/northern Qld??
$ 80,000 pa minimum
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:22 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
$ 80,000 pa minimum
At least.....and we don't have to worry about children
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:24 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

You could probably survive on less than that in the sticks but in the cities the cost of houses is crippling.

G
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:29 am
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of

Oh this is out in the sticks proper, Clermont to be exact.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:32 am
Bitter and twisted

I hope you are not serious

Have you ever visited any of these country towns?
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:35 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Now that is proper sticks! What's taking you there?
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:37 am
Use time wisely

Originally Posted by Grayling
I hope you are not serious

Have you ever visited any of these country towns?
I have, I also have familiy in Gin Gin and have stayed with them. I'm quite looking forward to the possibility of living in Clermont
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:39 am
Use time wisely

Originally Posted by bcworld
Now that is proper sticks! What's taking you there?
I applied for a job with the council and it seems that they may be interested
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:41 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

I have, I also have familiy in Gin Gin and have stayed with them. I'm quite looking forward to the possibility of living in Clermont
I'd say Gin Gin is a little different...you can be at Bundaberg or Bargara Beach in less than an hour...Clermont is 300k's to Mackay (I'm sure already know that, but just sayin).
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:46 am
Use time wisely

Originally Posted by bcworld
I'd say Gin Gin is a little different...you can be at Bundaberg or Bargara Beach in less than an hour...Clermont is 300k's to Mackay (I'm sure already know that, but just sayin).
No probs, say as much as you like. I have done the research and I know it'll be like living on the moon (both remote and barren), the worst thing though is that watering your garden on a monday is banned!!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

No probs, say as much as you like. I have done the research and I know it'll be like living on the moon (both remote and barren), the worst thing though is that watering your garden on a monday is banned!!
I think you'll find there are worse things to worry sbout in Clermont than that. And, the odd flood or two will take care of the garden!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:56 am
Use time wisely

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I think you'll find there are worse things to worry sbout in Clermont than that. And, the odd flood or two will take care of the garden!
Hi Polly,

still at least they worked out that by building the town on higher ground after the last flood, they may stay a bit drier. I like the fact that they left a piano in a tree to show how bad it was, still can't work out why anyone would be playing a piano in a tree in the first place, things are sure strange in the outback.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Polly,

still at least they worked out that by building the town on higher ground after the last flood, they may stay a bit drier. I like the fact that they left a piano in a tree to show how bad it was, still can't work out why anyone would be playing a piano in a tree in the first place, things are sure strange in the outback.
Good luck D-D. I admire you, I really do.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 9:24 am
Use time wisely

Originally Posted by framac67
Good luck D-D. I admire you, I really do.
I take it that this may not be eveyone's cup of tea then! or should that be anyone's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.