Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Live and Work in Australia and New Zealand book to give away

Live and Work in Australia and New Zealand book to give away

Old Jan 19th 2006, 8:06 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Live and Work in Australia and New Zealand book to give away

Hi all ..... we have decided to make the move to Canada but whilst having a clear out found a copy of Live & Work in Australia and New Zealand (2000 edition but really good condition) - happy to give it away to anyone who wants it. If anyone is going up to the Sandown Show I can pass it over then or ... happy to despatch for cost of postage! Just let me know if you are interested and we can sort out the details.

J
Old Jan 20th 2006, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

LouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to beholdLouiseG is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Live and Work in Australia and New Zealand book to give away

Hi,

Why not put it this on E-Bay and make a little dosh? I just bought 2001 edition by David Hampshire for £7.00 from E-Bay !!! Wish I'd seen your post first - could have had a freebie....

x
Old Jan 20th 2006, 2:28 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Live and Work in Australia and New Zealand book to give away

Originally Posted by LouiseG
Hi,

Why not put it this on E-Bay and make a little dosh? I just bought 2001 edition by David Hampshire for £7.00 from E-Bay !!! Wish I'd seen your post first - could have had a freebie....

x
Thanks Louise - that's a shame!! Just thought I would be generous first and offer it up to the "great and good" on this forum before going out to the masses. If I get no takers then yes I will go to e-bay!!

J
Old Jan 20th 2006, 3:02 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jenwren
Thanks Louise - that's a shame!! Just thought I would be generous first and offer it up to the "great and good" on this forum before going out to the masses. If I get no takers then yes I will go to e-bay!!

J

Ill have it if its still on offer?
Old Jan 20th 2006, 3:11 pm
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all ..... we have decided to make the move to Canada but whilst having a clear out found a copy of Live & Work in Australia and New Zealand (2000 edition but really good condition) - happy to give it away to anyone who wants it. If anyone is going up to the Sandown Show I can pass it over then or ... happy to despatch for cost of postage! Just let me know if you are interested and we can sort out the details.

J
Looks like just a minute too late, never mind!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 3:17 pm
Curiously Wise

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Ill have it if its still on offer?
Hi there! Really happy to send it on to you ... if you pm me your address. Don't worry about postage cos I think it will be less than a quid anyway (so long as you are in UK!!!!).

J
Old Jan 20th 2006, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

Hi there! Really happy to send it on to you ... if you pm me your address. Don't worry about postage cos I think it will be less than a quid anyway (so long as you are in UK!!!!).

J
We are immigrating to Perth from Canada (Ontario), if you have any questions about life here, just PM me and I'll help you out if possible.

Nicanjoe