Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Live in australia.com?

Live in australia.com?

Old May 26th 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Live in australia.com?

Any body used Liveinaustralia.com and have u had success with them. How much did they cost
Old May 26th 2005, 8:51 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future
Default Re: Live in australia.com?

Originally Posted by ukdarren22
Any body used Liveinaustralia.com and have u had success with them. How much did they cost
Sorry not using them, but as a suggestion, try a search on here for "Agents". I know there have been lots of thread about this in the past.

Jo
Old May 27th 2005, 2:25 am
Did
Just Joined

Did is an unknown quantity at this point

I paid about 100GBP for a report from them but it didn't really tell me a lot that I hadn't already found out from the DIMIA web site. Then again, my application was fairly simple as I was going alone and there were no complications.

The report itself wasn't as bespoke as I had expected but I did use it as an extra reference to confirm what I was reading elsewhere, so the money wasn't totally wasted.

Unless you can forsee any complications, or you think your application may be a bit touch and go, then I don't think there's any need to use an agent. The DIMIA guides and forms are excellent (for a goverment department anyway ).

Did
Old May 27th 2005, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

We initially used their services, approx 3 years ago.
Found them a complete waste of money. They will advise you on how to apply for a visa, charging you a fortune 'buying a few dys to ask questions!!'
Try Alan Collett on the Go Matilda website.