Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

This Little terror may stop us from Emmigrating

This Little terror may stop us from Emmigrating

Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: This Little terror may stop us from Emmigrating

Originally Posted by UK2Perth
Hi

I'm going to Perth and taking our dog. We've got a little staffie and I've been told that they are not effected by the ban. Does anyone have any contact numbers I can ring to get some quotes for flying her over?

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Hayley
x
There are loads of threads on here Hayley, there are some good ones with details of all the pet carriers, there is a 'search forum' button at the top of the page on here or just google it on the net. I rang airpets the other day, they seem to offer a full service.

Wendy

Last edited by marvinc; Feb 21st 2007 at 8:10 pm. Reason: added bit about searching the forum
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:05 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Re: This Little terror may stop us from Emmigrating

Originally Posted by RubyPearl
Good to hear.....we're off to Sydney too. The wife is Aussie so regaining the licence shouldn't be a problem.............

If worst comes to worse we'll have to leave Betty with the outlaws for a while - and then sneak her back in!!!!

Cheers
We have a Staffie but we have decided to leave her with my hubbies parents who also have her Dad, they did have Mum and gran but they have passed on now. We don't think she will handle flying and she does spend a fair bit of time with her dad and also being a staffie she will not tollerate other dogs only her dad and we see this being a problem with the quarentine laws. She is getting on a bit now aswell. I do feel really sad about leaving her behind but i know this is whats best for her.
I wish you all the best getting your animals over.
Lisa
xxxx