Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A little sympathy is hoped for...

A little sympathy is hoped for...

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Unhappy A little sympathy is hoped for...

Today, I thought I would a 'nice mum thing' and take my kids to the famous 'Hoppins' at the Town Moor,Newcastle tonight.
This is the biggest travelling funfair in Europe.....the kids loved it!!!....
only to discover 2hours after i got home,that my mobile has been stolen out of my pocket!!!
It's not just the fact that i will have to pay for a new one cos of existing contract but my phone is my 'buisness' all my clients contact me on it(i'm a hairstylist) It's so bloody annoying!!
I had it in a 'velcro' pocket on my leg...never do that again.
So i have cancelled everything and waiting for morning to find out what i can do when i ring customer services.
I'd rather give it away than have it stolen off me.....
So after a lovely teatime out with the kids,it's ended like that and i'm a bit pi**ed off....by the way...sorry for the whinge!!
Lynn
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A little sympathy is hoped for...

B*gger. Sorry If it helps, I went with best mates to Barcelona for the day on Saturday as one of my leaving do's, within half an hour of getting to city centre, had had my purse nicked. All cards, cash, baby photos (now 12 and 10) . Well peed off. Had to blag off mates all day, not a problem but damned annoying. Phoned hubby to cancel cards and he just called me a silly b*tch

Karma on its way.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:22 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks

Today, I thought I would a 'nice mum thing' and take my kids to the famous 'Hoppins' at the Town Moor,Newcastle tonight.
only to discover 2hours after i got home,that my mobile has been stolen out of my pocket!!!
It's not just the fact that i will have to pay for a new one cos of existing contract but my phone is my 'buisness' all my clients contact me on it(i'm a hairstylist) It's so bloody annoying!!
So i have cancelled everything and waiting for morning to find out what i can do when i ring customer services.
So after a lovely teatime out with the kids,it's ended like that and i'm a bit pi**ed off....by the way...sorry for the whinge!!
Lynn
Its horrible isn't it
Had purse taken out of bag 2 years ago by some one in Sainsburys who distracted me with "Whats the difference between cheese coleslaw and a plain one ?". While I was thinking derrrrrr, he was half inching my purse !!!!
Gillian
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all

Thanx for the karma,
Why can't people live life right??Nobody expects perfection,just normal kind of right living...................
Lynn
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Sending some karma your way, what a bitch of a thing to happen.

Jo
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:40 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

ot but not in my world. Wierd things happened in Barcelona - went to a fab fish restaurant very spanish and inside back cover was a huge map of Australia. Walked along the front and found two men playing digeredoos (sp?), wandered along a road and found a stall selling boomerangs and then further along road, wait for it, a stall only selling LIVE emu's - from babies with no feathers to ones about 2 foot hight - I kid you not - apart from anything else it was bloody cruel Then yesterday, hubby got some change out of his pocket and found a 1 aus dollar there - do do do do dooooo :scared:
Old Jun 24th 2005, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
ot but not in my world. Wierd things happened in Barcelona - went to a fab fish restaurant very spanish and inside back cover was a huge map of Australia. Walked along the front and found two men playing digeredoos (sp?), wandered along a road and found a stall selling boomerangs and then further along road, wait for it, a stall only selling LIVE emu's - from babies with no feathers to ones about 2 foot hight - I kid you not - apart from anything else it was bloody cruel Then yesterday, hubby got some change out of his pocket and found a 1 aus dollar there - do do do do dooooo :scared:

SPOOKY :scared:
Old Jun 24th 2005, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn

What a bummer! Why do these things happen when you are trying to do something nice for someone else?? That has happened to me so many times in life! Everytime I think 'WHY'?!!! Puts me off being nice - better to be nasty perhaps

Old Jun 24th 2005, 7:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
What a bummer! Why do these things happen when you are trying to do something nice for someone else?? That has happened to me so many times in life! Everytime I think 'WHY'?!!! Puts me off being nice - better to be nasty perhaps

Start slapping Bixie a bit more
Old Jun 24th 2005, 7:48 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Then yesterday, hubby got some change out of his pocket and found a 1 aus dollar there - do do do do dooooo :scared:
I hope he had been short changed of a £1. That's what he gets for calling you a silly bitch for having your purse nicked

Just goes to show though that you are MEANT to go to Australia. Good luck
Old Jun 24th 2005, 7:50 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe this is a sign from a greater power dropping you hints......about your future. Maybe you when you get to Australia you will start up an emu farm, and sell digeredoo's on the side...............
Old Jun 24th 2005, 7:53 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn

Thats a bit of bad luck you've had there Lynn...... Well I'll give you cyber hug.........
Old Jun 24th 2005, 2:23 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear you,ve been robbed.
Scumbags everywhere it seems
Old Jun 24th 2005, 2:36 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Been trying to phone me hairdresser for 2 days now but she won't answer the phone. I only have her mobile number. Bloody rude I call it. How can she treat her clients like this

Sorry to hear your crappy news Lynn.
Don't like cyber hugs but got this for you....
Attached Images  
Old Jun 24th 2005, 2:38 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Start slapping Bixie a bit more
Ay....I heard that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.