Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

a LITTLE NERVOUS !

a LITTLE NERVOUS !

Old May 5th 2006, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice
Smile a LITTLE NERVOUS !

Hi Guys,

I'm probably one amongst many who are waiting each day for their email to say " you have got your visa"

My partner and I have applied for our visa 136 skilled MODL application which was submitted on 12th Dec, C/O assigned 19th April, she wanted 2 other bits, which we sent back by return, Now we are waiting ?

My question is , how/why could an application be turned down for visa's, we have got this far, could they still say NO ! I'm so scared that she is going to come back and say " sorry no visa ! " .

Sorry I'm being silly, but i need to express my thoughts and may be get a little reassurance

thank you X

Lynn
Old May 5th 2006, 2:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a LITTLE NERVOUS !

Originally Posted by Lynn W
Hi Guys,

I'm probably one amongst many who are waiting each day for their email to say " you have got your visa"

My partner and I have applied for our visa 136 skilled MODL application which was submitted on 12th Dec, C/O assigned 19th April, she wanted 2 other bits, which we sent back by return, Now we are waiting ?

My question is , how/why could an application be turned down for visa's, we have got this far, could they still say NO ! I'm so scared that she is going to come back and say " sorry no visa ! " .

Sorry I'm being silly, but i need to express my thoughts and may be get a little reassurance

thank you X

Lynn

If you have got this far then it is unlikely you will be turned down, so stop worrying. You need to start organising your new life as that grant letter will be winging it's way to you within the next four weeks or so.
Old May 5th 2006, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

You'll be fine. I believe if you fulfil DIMIA's requirements they would have to have a specific reason for stopping you from coming in, and I haven't come across anyone on these forums who has had that happen to them.

You'll be here soon enough
Old May 5th 2006, 2:56 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Hi Guys,

thank you X

Lynn
Have you had the meds done?
Old May 5th 2006, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Have you had the meds done?
Yes all med and xrays done, police checks etc ... ALL DONE

I'm just getting nervous, we excepted an offer on our house and the buyers want to exchange at the end of this week !
Old May 5th 2006, 3:01 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

I'm just getting nervous, we excepted an offer on our house and the buyers want to exchange at the end of this week !
Sure everything will be fine, go and get a drink and chill.
Old May 5th 2006, 3:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Look forward to seeing you again Lynn - I'msure it won't be long now
Old May 5th 2006, 3:06 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

T'will all come together !!! visa grant will be any day

honest!
Old May 5th 2006, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alan and sam
T'will all come together !!! visa grant will be any day

honest!

thanks guys !

hopefully fingers crossed i will be posting ny GOT IT ! soon x
Old May 5th 2006, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys !

hopefully fingers crossed i will be posting ny GOT IT ! soon x

Have PMd you,

Lisa.x
Old May 5th 2006, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Know how you feel. We are in the same position - meds sent 12 April, waiting to exchange on house, got the shippers on stand by and the dog all sorted. Just need the bloody visa now!!

If it goes wrong now we're up the proverbial creek
Old May 6th 2006, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Just wanted to say that we were in this possition, I was living with my sister, house was SOLD, didn't commit to that until Bond had been requested!!!!!

But the waiting was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

:scared:

It all paid off - when your this far into it, you've met the criteria etc.

Try not to worry, I appreciate that this might be like saying try not to breath, but keep yourself busy, see all the people your gonna miss loads.

Good luck

Tracey

Originally Posted by Bookie
Know how you feel. We are in the same position - meds sent 12 April, waiting to exchange on house, got the shippers on stand by and the dog all sorted. Just need the bloody visa now!!

If it goes wrong now we're up the proverbial creek
Old May 6th 2006, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

LynnW, from Brighton, back in May 2003?!

Badge
Old May 10th 2006, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Hi There Badge !

Yes it's me ! i will PM you

hope you are wellX

Thank you everyone for your post, they are reasuring ! still nervous,

and i know you are right, we have got this far and met all requirements BUT ! still want VISA.

Hopefully we will soon ! and i will let you know,

WATCH THIS SPACE.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY ELSE WAITING !

LYNN X X
Old May 10th 2006, 2:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi There Badge !

Yes it's me ! i will PM you

hope you are wellX

Thank you everyone for your post, they are reasuring ! still nervous,

and i know you are right, we have got this far and met all requirements BUT ! still want VISA.

Hopefully we will soon ! and i will let you know,

WATCH THIS SPACE.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY ELSE WAITING !

LYNN X X
We knew she'd make it eventually, didn't we Badge (or whatever you call yourself now)! You'll have to come up and we'll do a Brighton Reunion!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.