Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Little Mountain area???

Little Mountain area???

Old Feb 12th 2007, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice
Default Little Mountain area???

Can anyone with first hand experience give me any info on the Little Mountain area?
We came over for a Reccy in November and loved the Sunshine Coast.
I perticularly loved Wurtulla and Wurtulla beach, the breazes were lovely on the beach, we spent hours there and never got too hot because of the breeze. Wurtulla was great for walking the dog too as you had lots of zones for dogs and could walk for miles and the beach was so empty, we spoke to a local walking his dog and he said he has lived here 14 years and he has walked his dog for 14 years off lead and it is always this quiet.
Has anyone got any thoughts for us on Wurtulla or Little Mountain?
We are hoping also to buy land and build and in Little Mountain you can get much more land size for less than in Wurtulla.
We are a family of 4, 2 children 15 and 10 and hoping to be in OZ before the july 1st citizenship change.
Thanks in advance for any help