Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Little Englanders

Little Englanders

Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

captaincook is an unknown quantity at this point

No its because there is a walkabout pub in the high street.

Also South Africans are taking over Southfields.

Originally posted by Megalania
Perhaps they are looking for their cultural roots?
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:53 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by captaincook
No its because there is a walkabout pub in the high street.

Also South Africans are taking over Southfields.
So not a good place to look for your roots?
Old Jan 16th 2004, 12:32 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by downunderpom
If she sees that crack about Welsh accents you'll see. They'll be calling me DownUnderThump!

Here pussy, pussy, come to Ceri. I'd never hit a pussy cat , but I do believe in neutering all cats... off with the nuts!

want me to book you an appointment with my vet's? Promise it won't hurt
Old Jan 16th 2004, 12:34 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Ceri
Here pussy, pussy, come to Ceri. I'd never hit a pussy cat , but I do believe in neutering all cats... off with the nuts!

want me to book you an appointment with my vet's? Promise it won't hurt
PMSL!!

I thought I'd got away with it!

(And you're too late - I've already been 'snipped'!)
Old Jan 16th 2004, 1:29 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by downunderpom
PMSL!!

I thought I'd got away with it!

(And you're too late - I've already been 'snipped'!)
Your wife must be a fine woman, we need more women like her in this world. It's only right to neuter the male species.. it keeps the males in their place. (can't seem to catch my hubby though - he can't half run )

cheers
Old Jan 16th 2004, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

captaincook is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry but i think they are looking for the oz style theme pub and prefer to live in a pom free as possible environment. sad but imho true. i wish they were looking for their roots they may learn something about uk !

Originally posted by Megalania
So not a good place to look for your roots?
Old Jan 16th 2004, 11:32 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by captaincook
sorry but i think they are looking for the oz style theme pub and prefer to live in a pom free as possible environment. sad but imho true. i wish they were looking for their roots they may learn something about uk !
So just getting their oats and stuff their roots! Oh well, there's a lot like that including Britons.

Bear in mind that British history is over represented in the history taught to Australian kids so a visit and captain cook, a dingo's breakfast if you like, is like an instant refresher for those with a smidgeon of perspicacity.