Little Britain

Old Mar 5th 2007, 4:10 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Little Britain

Who's been and who's going to see Little Britain?

We are going on Thursday. Have heard they are fantastic. They get people up from the audience and embarrass them to the extreme

But why does it say on my tickets Phil Mcintyre and Michael Coppel present....who are these guys?!!!!!!!
Old Mar 5th 2007, 4:37 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Little Britain

4 of us went to see them in Brisbane and they were bloody great. Quite a few people get dragged up on stage and you are also not safe in the audience!

Top night by two funny blokes.

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Who's been and who's going to see Little Britain?

We are going on Thursday. Have heard they are fantastic. They get people up from the audience and embarrass them to the extreme

But why does it say on my tickets Phil Mcintyre and Michael Coppel present....who are these guys?!!!!!!!
Old Mar 5th 2007, 4:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
4 of us went to see them in Brisbane and they were bloody great. Quite a few people get dragged up on stage and you are also not safe in the audience!

Top night by two funny blokes.
Oh no!!!! hope i don't get dragged up. I am sitting round the side in the middle, do they go for people all over?
Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:08 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

My mate and her hubby went a few nights ago and she said they really do embarass people in the audience. They hauled one large lady up on stage for "Fat Club" and just took the p*ss something rotten

But with the size of you sweetie, you've no worries! They'd probably try to force feed you with Big Mac's!!
Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:14 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Yep they wander around for the fat club (the one picked in our show was average size). Ann went for a run around the audience also and Des got a couple of blokes up there.

Very funny.....as long as they dont pick you.

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Oh no!!!! hope i don't get dragged up. I am sitting round the side in the middle, do they go for people all over?
Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TraceyW
My mate and her hubby went a few nights ago and she said they really do embarass people in the audience. They hauled one large lady up on stage for "Fat Club" and just took the p*ss something rotten

But with the size of you sweetie, you've no worries! They'd probably try to force feed you with Big Mac's!!
Ha Ha...but i am really looking forward to going anyway. They can drag Paul up instead
Old Mar 5th 2007, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

We went last night, absolutely hilarious!

I was amazed how quickly two blokes can change costumes!

There were two girls in the audience about 2 rows in front of us dressed up too, one as Vicky Pollard and one as Emily Howard
Old Mar 6th 2007, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridie
We went last night, absolutely hilarious!

I was amazed how quickly two blokes can change costumes!

There were two girls in the audience about 2 rows in front of us dressed up too, one as Vicky Pollard and one as Emily Howard
we went when they were on the London leg of the tour - same show, personally thought the second half was much better than the first half, thorooughly enjoyable.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and if you want to buy any merchandise take out a 2nd mortgage cos it's on the expensive side (needless to say we didnt bother!)