Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Literally bleedin moles and skin tags

Literally bleedin moles and skin tags

Old Mar 19th 2012, 10:39 am

Jensanco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Literally bleedin moles and skin tags

I do love my dr, fantastic guy been so helpful, he won't be easily replaced.

Just been in to have a couple of my moley/ skin taggy things looked at as I keep catching them recently and he's confident they can shrink them right down, without having to cut them off... also booked son in to come with me as he has one on his upper leg near his groin that he's caught a few times doing sports, and they'll even do his manky verucca toe.

That'll be one less thing to worry about having taken care of once we get out there
Old Mar 19th 2012, 11:42 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Literally bleedin moles and skin tags

Originally Posted by Jensanco
I do love my dr, fantastic guy been so helpful, he won't be easily replaced.

Just been in to have a couple of my moley/ skin taggy things looked at as I keep catching them recently and he's confident they can shrink them right down, without having to cut them off... also booked son in to come with me as he has one on his upper leg near his groin that he's caught a few times doing sports, and they'll even do his manky verucca toe.

That'll be one less thing to worry about having taken care of once we get out there
you can find a really helpful Dr here they will just charge you an arm and a leg!!
Old Mar 19th 2012, 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by asher
you can find a really helpful Dr here they will just charge you an arm and a leg!!
Just one of each ??? as long as I have one of each left to write and kick with - should be ok then LOL
Old Mar 19th 2012, 1:17 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Just one of each ??? as long as I have one of each left to write and kick with - should be ok then LOL
the other ones will be mortgaged
Old Mar 19th 2012, 1:55 pm

the other ones will be mortgaged
LOL... I'd better get myself down for a good once over or more before we go then...
Could I have some fat sucked out too before we go LOL
Old Mar 19th 2012, 2:27 pm

LOL... I'd better get myself down for a good once over or more before we go then...
Could I have some fat sucked out too before we go LOL
seriously get your teeth well sorted get as much medication as you can and definitely visit walmart for antihistamines and other over the counter meds that you may need.

A prescription costs approx $31 if you need regular prescriptions it mounts up a visit to the Dr can cost about $50 of which you get about $30 back from medicare.
Bulk billing Drs are sometimes not the best, there are some good ones but they are not always easy to find.It very much depends where you live

medical insurance covers check ups but very little treatment
Old Mar 19th 2012, 4:55 pm

seriously get your teeth well sorted get as much medication as you can and definitely visit walmart for antihistamines and other over the counter meds that you may need.

A prescription costs approx $31 if you need regular prescriptions it mounts up a visit to the Dr can cost about $50 of which you get about $30 back from medicare.
Bulk billing Drs are sometimes not the best, there are some good ones but they are not always easy to find.It very much depends where you live

medical insurance covers check ups but very little treatment
Hubby and our eldest has fillings which we are currently getting sorted, dentist is a private one, we had to move from another private practice as out dentist was retiring she was very good - this guy works from home and I'm sure partly so his patients know where their money is going!!!
I have since I was little had a tooth in the roof of my mouth not protruding but I can vaguely feel it behind the upper palate.
Was supposed to be fixed when I was younger but orthondist closed down without telling patients and by the time I was placed on another list I was too old to have it fixed for free, I've never had any probs with it though, and don't have any fillings!
This dentist wanted me to have x rays, my teeth cleaned AGAIN (I don't see that every 3 months is necessary) and book to have £5,000 worth of work done to remove some teeth and the one in the roof of my mouth, there may be further costs he warned as you never can tell with procedures like this... I won't be seeing him again!
Old Mar 20th 2012, 9:41 pm

Hubby and our eldest has fillings which we are currently getting sorted, dentist is a private one, we had to move from another private practice as out dentist was retiring she was very good - this guy works from home and I'm sure partly so his patients know where their money is going!!!
I have since I was little had a tooth in the roof of my mouth not protruding but I can vaguely feel it behind the upper palate.
Was supposed to be fixed when I was younger but orthondist closed down without telling patients and by the time I was placed on another list I was too old to have it fixed for free, I've never had any probs with it though, and don't have any fillings!
This dentist wanted me to have x rays, my teeth cleaned AGAIN (I don't see that every 3 months is necessary) and book to have £5,000 worth of work done to remove some teeth and the one in the roof of my mouth, there may be further costs he warned as you never can tell with procedures like this... I won't be seeing him again!
sounds almost like you are here already
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

Shenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Literally bleedin moles and skin tags

You could also do what my son did ... had a holiday in Cebu and had a full upper bridge fitted after a 4 tooth removal, plus flights was much less then they quoted him here for all teeth removal and dentures. He is much happier with retaining his original teeth with crowns fitted over the remaining teeth that some dentist in Oz ruined.
Shenni