Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

listening to footie on computer need help!!

listening to footie on computer need help!!

Old Apr 27th 2006, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Hazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant future
Question listening to footie on computer need help!!

hubby wants to listen to the man u match on saturday on computer as we not got foxtell yet, anybody know of anyweb sites that he can listen to the match on that he dosnt have to subscribe to ?

Hazel
Old Apr 27th 2006, 1:47 pm
Down Under

nicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud of
Default Re: listening to footie on computer need help!!

Originally Posted by Hazel T
hubby wants to listen to the man u match on saturday on computer as we not got foxtell yet, anybody know of anyweb sites that he can listen to the match on that he dosnt have to subscribe to ?

Hazel

These links have worked well in the past. Try them a few minutes before kick off. Requires RealPlayer.

http://play.www.planetfootball.serve...l04-r00ney.ram
http://play.www.planetfootball.serve...nited-m721.ram
http://www.manutd.com/access/matchtr...d=46&ion=false

NickT
Old Apr 27th 2006, 1:50 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Hazel
He might struggle to get one of the legit sites to work. Go to the pub instead, it will be on there

It's my wedding anniversary Sunday and we're going away for the weekend so I might have to do some trading to get to watch that game. Having said that, I'd rather watch West Coast v Lions anyway
Old Apr 27th 2006, 11:52 pm
Just Joined

the ozbyrnes will become famous soon enoughthe ozbyrnes will become famous soon enough

Hazel
Hi Hazel, try in the BBC football message boards, http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mb606/F2241572

They normally post links for the live games on the team boards, although i found that most sites posted are not that good, stops, starts and no sound.

or if the game is indeed on Foxtel, your hubby could try the Pig and Whistle pub in Brisbane CBD, by Eagle St Pier, all they do on Saturday evening is sports, no bands or music, i was in there last Sat for the Spurs Arsenal game, lots of English, Irish and Scots in there, and all seemed to be up for a chat and a beer, a good night out for the lone football (not soccer) supporter.