Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Old Oct 7th 2010, 3:22 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Oh... And I had just arrived...

S
you obviously pushed him too far!!!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 4:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IvanM
Can Polly forward the ip and thread to the AFP HR?
I'm too busy working out my own defence, after all he did threaten to have me arrested last night for telling him to go and read the rules........

I'm just annoyed I went back to bed earlier on and missed his last few gems of posts. He seems to have left the building, I'm gutted
Old Oct 7th 2010, 4:06 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm too busy working out my own defence, after all he did threaten to have me arrested last night for telling him to go and read the rules........

I'm just annoyed I went back to bed earlier on and missed his last few gems of posts. He seems to have left the building, I'm gutted
i think h`es mums banned him from the pc for talking back to grown ups

so its crayons only for him for a while
Old Oct 7th 2010, 4:21 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 7th 2010, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

Why has John Brumby's account been closed?

That was some of the most interesting and disturbing sh!t I've ever seen on BE. Threatening to get the AFP and FBI involved if he were banned from an internet messageboard, I would have liked to hear that phone call.

If that's the calibre of employee maybe I should send my resume down to Victoria city. They'd make me Premier!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 6:33 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tartankoala
Why has John Brumby's account been closed?

That was some of the most interesting and disturbing sh!t I've ever seen on BE. Threatening to get the AFP and FBI involved if he were banned from an internet messageboard, I would have liked to hear that phone call.

If that's the calibre of employee maybe I should send my resume down to Victoria city. They'd make me Premier!
He asked for it to be closed, his decision...........I'm miffed, I was looking forward to banning him later tonight
Old Oct 7th 2010, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

He asked for it to be closed, his decision...........I'm miffed, I was looking forward to banning him later tonight
Maybe he used all the asylum's monthly download quota?
Old Oct 7th 2010, 6:48 am
Home and Happy

Maybe he used all the asylum's monthly download quota?
Yep, guess they've put him back in his padded cell where he can sit and mutter "Melbourne is the best"without annoying anyone of "braking" any rules.....
Old Oct 7th 2010, 6:59 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, guess they've put him back in his padded cell where he can sit and mutter "Melbourne is the best"without annoying anyone of "braking" any rules.....
You know what at first I thought he was a troll, but it seems not. Quick google shows post after post all over the web of 'Melbourne has been rated this', 'Melbourne is that' & 'Sydney is'....etc. Seems to be an avid contributor to state government forums as well. Not all of it that recent.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 7:12 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bcworld
You know what at first I thought he was a troll, but it seems not. Quick google shows post after post all over the web of 'Melbourne has been rated this', 'Melbourne is that' & 'Sydney is'....etc. Seems to be an avid contributor to state government forums as well. Not all of it that recent.
For some reason I imagine them looking like this... can't think why?

Old Oct 7th 2010, 7:18 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by bcworld
I know, I was googling him last night, thats how I found his name. He's been on forums all over the place spouting the same pro-Melbourne stuff. The other forums were a little kinder to him, but that could be because he didn't threaten to have them all arrested and imprisoned
Old Oct 7th 2010, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

I know, I was googling him last night, thats how I found his name. He's been on forums all over the place spouting the same pro-Melbourne stuff. The other forums were a little kinder to him, but that could be because he didn't threaten to have them all arrested and imprisoned
You know his name?! You do realise that knowing the name of a federal government employee is illegal and under the completely made up Commonwealth Federal Employee Name Not Knowing Act of 1652 he could now have you arrested? And don't be too smug if you are not in Australia because he knows Team America: World Police and they will kick your ass. **** yeah!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 7:52 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

You know his name?! You do realise that knowing the name of a federal government employee is illegal and under the completely made up Commonwealth Federal Employee Name Not Knowing Act of 1652 he could now have you arrested? And don't be too smug if you are not in Australia because he knows Team America: World Police and they will kick your ass. **** yeah!
i`m amazed that the federal govermant needs to employ 12 year olds ?
Old Oct 7th 2010, 7:57 am
Home and Happy

Ooooh I know, I'm scared cos he already threatened to have me and the "administrator of BE" imprisoned for allowing people to be rude to him. Then I did a bit of googling and found his email address attached to a post he made on another forum

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=185
Old Oct 7th 2010, 8:03 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

So security savvy he posts his email in a forum. God knows what his spam is like.
Ooooh I know, I'm scared cos he already threatened to have me and the "administrator of BE" imprisoned for allowing people to be rude to him. Then I did a bit of googling and found his email address attached to a post he made on another forum

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=185

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.