Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

list of spiders in queensland

list of spiders in queensland

Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:42 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default list of spiders in queensland

hey every one i found this link to information and pictures on all the spiders
http://www.qm.qld.gov.au/features/sp...pidersnest.asp

enjoy
Niamh
Old Oct 30th 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: list of spiders in queensland

Originally Posted by Baby75

enjoy
Niamh
Old Oct 30th 2007, 7:43 pm

cheekivimto07 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow,, that link is fantastic... just hope i never see any,, LOL
Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

nigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nice

i hope my missus does`nt see this post !!!!!!i dont mind them myself but snakes and spiders she dont like !!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:47 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, they all look a like.. guess I'm going to have to take pics and get them identified
Old Oct 30th 2007, 9:01 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Baby75

enjoy
Niamh
...i love the descriptions of how they bite.....from 'nip & run' to 'Bull Terrier'
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

Already seen a water spider that my son came across in the swimming pool,they walk on top of the water and on the bottom of the pool. And what possibly was a trapdoor spider came towards us from the kitchen/diner.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:07 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent site - I was wondering what happened IF a Redback or Funnel Web decided to take a bite!... not particularly pleasant reading, but I would much rather know, than not!

Em x
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

I hate spiders, why oh why am I moving to Australia
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

Wilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really nice

I have been living in Brisbane for just over 6 weeks now and in total I have seen probably 3 little spiders by little the size of the 10 pence peace!

I absolutely hate spiders and was really worried about seeing these huge hairy monsters everywhere but you just don't so no need to worry yourselves about it!