Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

list of pros and cons?

list of pros and cons?

Old Sep 5th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

pomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the rough
Default list of pros and cons?

probably been discussed alot but i need help making a pros and cons list
can anyone help me with what they deem as a pro and a con of moving to Oz?
or did anyone make a list i can look at?
Old Sep 5th 2007, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

biggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: list of pros and cons?

The point of a Pros and cons list is that it is personal to you.

I don't think anyone can answer this one for you as your fors and againsts will be different to others due to your present circumstances.

Good Luck

Andy
ps for me it was a pro for better lifestyle, pro for getting out of UK (cause it is becoming the pits), Con miss family, Con have to give up well paying career. there are others but you get the idea
Old Sep 5th 2007, 9:59 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

In roughly priority order:

Pros - Marriage, Fatherhood, Space, People, MGB, Birdlife, Weather
Cons - Marriage
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

For me there are no cons. It's all good
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:04 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Pro's and con's suit different people. We all want different things, so my pro's and con's will be different to your's.

What i thought would be a pro has turned out to be a con
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:05 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Pro's and con's suit different people. We all want different things, so my pro's and con's will be different to your's.

What i thought would be a pro has turned out to be a con
Stick to the licensed brothels next time.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:07 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Stick to the licensed brothels next time.
who needs a licence
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

who needs a licence

You are in Australia aren't you? Of course you need a licence
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wendy
You are in Australia aren't you? Of course you need a licence
You need a licence to s*it in this place
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:40 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

You need a licence to s*it in this place

Should we apply in advance?
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Should we apply in advance?

First you have to pass the 'farting' skills assessment, then you can apply for a provisional licence which entitles you to fart under supervision.

Once your supervisor is happy that you can fart the national athem without any gaps he will sign you off. You can then apply for the 'shitting' licence - takes about 28 days to be approved though
Old Sep 5th 2007, 12:53 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wendy
First you have to pass the 'farting' skills assessment, then you can apply for a provisional licence which entitles you to fart under supervision.

Once your supervisor is happy that you can fart the national athem without any gaps he will sign you off. You can then apply for the 'shitting' licence - takes about 28 days to be approved though
Oh DH should have no problem with the farting part...