Lion Log

Old Oct 24th 2006, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lion Log

Originally Posted by Bix
That's a real shitter Helen.
Maybe the old hand of fate has always had you marked for NZ.
Or your destiny is Aus via a longer route.

Whatever it's to be, the very best of luck with it.
thanks Bix
Old Oct 25th 2006, 11:07 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

I read this and log #2 and was subtly reminded that you have had a heap more hassle than me; so amazingly well done that you appear to have come out of the other end without me needing to cart you off for some serious treatment at the Base Hospital Mental Health Unit!!

Take care, and ditto on the Cairns stuff. The Wet Tropics is unique in Aus and a wonder to behold...
Old Oct 25th 2006, 11:19 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helinuk
thanks Bix
I never knew Bix wanted to go to NZ?

Kiwi
Old Oct 25th 2006, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebears
I never knew Bix wanted to go to NZ?

Kiwi
I thinks there's a lot Bix kept back!!
Old Jan 17th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Speargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really nice

What a superb inspiring post...everyone should read it....had us in complete stitches....just conjuring up what Bix boy looked like on the plane!!!
Old Jan 17th 2007, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

I am exausted from reading that post. Just when you think that nothing else can go wrong........
It has got to be the best post I have ever read. Well done you and the rest of you family.
Old Jan 17th 2007, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting to note that 3 of those people who commented - Juliecabs, Rooksie and Kris Maynard have either gone or are going back to the UK Is your jinx still lingering
Old Jan 18th 2007, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Bixxie
I had not seen this post before. A truly inspirational piece. Well done mate and good luck to you and Gill for the future.

PS Getting my Citizenship next week
Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:31 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Speargun
just conjuring up what Bix boy looked like on the plane!!!
It was ear to ear
Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:33 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grahampaula
I am exausted from reading that post. Just when you think that nothing else can go wrong........
It has got to be the best post I have ever read. Well done you and the rest of you family.
Many thanks GP.

Part 2 is here if you want more punishment
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=lion+log
Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by sunbather
Interesting to note that 3 of those people who commented - Juliecabs, Rooksie and Kris Maynard have either gone or are going back to the UK Is your jinx still lingering
Ah, 3 lovely posters indeed.
A real shame

.....but maybe they are just visiting
Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:36 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by debsy
Bixxie
I had not seen this post before. A truly inspirational piece. Well done mate and good luck to you and Gill for the future.

PS Getting my Citizenship next week
Thank you so much Debs and many congratulations on the citizenship.
Means a lot doesn't it ?
Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
A real shame

Hi well have read both part 1 + 2. What a journey you and your family have made. I take my hat off to you all and wish you only continued happiness in what ever comes next. Somehow I know you will succeed regardless...

Donna & Neil
Old Jan 18th 2007, 1:26 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi well have read both part 1 + 2. What a journey you and your family have made. I take my hat off to you all and wish you only continued happiness in what ever comes next. Somehow I know you will succeed regardless...

Donna & Neil

Thanks very much.

I guess we are quite resilient.

We don't feel we fail at anything......we prefer to consider a result as a less satisfactory success.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 1:45 pm

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
A real shame

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.