Lion lift-off

Old Oct 26th 2004, 12:50 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lion lift-off

This is it then.
The Lion Brand of humour is about to hit Cairns.

Haven't been online much in the last week dashing around to get ready.
Pickfords were to pack us over 3 days but will only take 2 so the PC's get stowed tomorrow. Damned efficient and friendly bunch they are too.

"Don't know when I'll be back again" but sure you will survive without the peskey Tomcat.

Our journey started in May 03 and has been a long and arduous one with many dissappointments and that has continued to the last moment. Failure to sell the house means we are now renting but not enough time left to sort all the paperwork so will have to do that from Aus. So be it.

If all goes to plan we land Cairns 9am Halloween day so think of me when you look at the pumpkins

My sincere thanks to those who have tasted Aus for sharing their experiences and knowledge - I salute you.

My thanks too to everyone for your friendship and companionship. I like to think I have helped to lighten the load - you certainly have for me.

Allow me to wish all who are waiting good luck in the visa hunt. Doors open and doors close but eventually you can get a foot in there.

Well, farewell Lady Cornwall. I've lived with you all my life but it's time for me to move on.

Ciao
Bix
Old Oct 26th 2004, 1:00 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lion lift-off

Originally Posted by Bix
This is it then.

My sincere thanks to those who have tasted Aus for sharing their experiences and knowledge - I salute you.

Ciao
Bix
How about tasting Aussies? Well you are a lion! I'm guessing the ones who can run fast enough would be fast food! Unhealthy....better go for the slow fat ones!

Buuuuut seriously! Have a brill time! Cairns was my first experience of Aus and I loved it! Hope you love it too!
Old Oct 26th 2004, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Well Bix, this is it for you. Have a safe flight and we will see you at the other end!

Sent you a pm

Mandy
Old Oct 26th 2004, 1:09 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Brill - you made it at last!

All the best to you & Da Boss - have a fab time & keep us all posted about those leonine exploits Down Under.

Grreeeeeeoooowwww (meant to be sound of a big cat roaring)

Good luck!
Cheers
Anya.
Old Oct 26th 2004, 1:35 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bixy, all the very best to you & daBoss, you know whhere all the civilised people are if you need anything . If you are ever in Brisbane give us a yell, would absolutely love to finally meet you .
Old Oct 26th 2004, 2:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

All the best to you; hope you're going to post your views on life this end!!!
Old Oct 26th 2004, 2:40 am
ABCDiamond

Hope you like it up there, Bix

Keep us updated if & when you can.

Old Oct 26th 2004, 4:35 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Farewell, au revoir!

Have a good trip, good luck with the hectics in the beginning, then get back on here to post about it!

And if you are ever in Perth.....

Simone
Old Oct 26th 2004, 6:20 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Bixy, all the very best to you & daBoss, you know whhere all the civilised people are if you need anything . If you are ever in Brisbane give us a yell, would absolutely love to finally meet you .

How was the Grand Tour Mrs D?
Old Oct 26th 2004, 6:59 am
Go Banana's !!

Bix, can't believe its time for your journey.

You have certainly helped Jill and I when thinks weren't going our way. If you are ever in Perth there'll be a cold one waiting for you in the fridge.

Good luck and a safe trip. I hope those Roo's a ready for the Lion !

Warren
Leave for Perth tomorrow.....Arghhhh ! :scared:

Old Oct 26th 2004, 7:08 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Bix, your going to a beautiful part of Aus. Hope everything works out for you & Da Boss.
Old Oct 26th 2004, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

All the very best Bix hope all runs smoothly!!

Sue You lucky things
Old Oct 26th 2004, 7:21 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Gone (well, nearly), but not forgotten......

Have a good trip Bix and Da Boss. May it be all that you want it to be when you arrive, even if it is Cairns and remember that rain thing I talked about before.

Make sure you get yourself back here quick-smart for an update because we'll be waiting!

Good luck!

Bundy
Old Oct 26th 2004, 7:24 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck to you and yours Bix. Have a safe trip.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Oct 26th 2004, 7:51 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
This is it then.

Haven't been online much in the last week dashing around to get ready.
Pickfords were to pack us over 3 days but will only take 2 so the PC's get stowed tomorrow. Damned efficient and friendly bunch they are too.

"Don't know when I'll be back again" but sure you will survive without the peskey Tomcat.

Our journey started in May 03 and has been a long and arduous one with many dissappointments and that has continued to the last moment. Failure to sell the house means we are now renting but not enough time left to sort all the paperwork so will have to do that from Aus. So be it.

If all goes to plan we land Cairns 9am Halloween day so think of me when you look at the pumpkins

My thanks too to everyone for your friendship and companionship. I like to think I have helped to lighten the load - you certainly have for me.

Allow me to wish all who are waiting good luck in the visa hunt. Doors open and doors close but eventually you can get a foot in there.

Well, farewell Lady Cornwall. I've lived with you all my life but it's time for me to move on.

Ciao
Bix

Good luck to ya Bix & Da Boss!!
Safe journey & Best wishes x
Donna.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.