Wikiposts

Lion lament

Old Mar 31st 2005, 2:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lion lament

Originally Posted by peppi
Noooooooooooo...I cant believe this for real....you dont say why mate...least you can do is say why
Cairns is fab......not a problem.

Being on a 457 temp visa when work goes belly-up aint so good though
Old Mar 31st 2005, 2:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Shit! That seemed fine too. What happened?
Old Mar 31st 2005, 2:51 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

The regs on the 457 are very strict.

If the company you are working for goes belly-up you have 28 days to leave the country.

That's one of the reasons why JAJ is always impressing upon people the preference for obtaining PR before coming here.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 2:55 am

hayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the rough

Really sorry to hear of your bad luck. i always try to think everything happens for a reason, i know that sounds like crap now but you never know what the future holds!!!

I know your thinking yeah right!! but you can always come home and give it another try. God luck anyway
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:00 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

If the company you are working for goes belly-up you have 28 days to leave the country.

That's one of the reasons why JAJ is always impressing upon people the preference for obtaining PR before coming here.

Does that also mean the company in the UK has gone bust as well?

No chance of finding another sponsor?

G
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Really sorry Bix I dont know what else to say I`m sure you know things inside out, such a shame there no way of staying.

Sue x
Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:33 am
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix

Ffff######K..wot a B#####D....!!! Really Really sorry 4 ya...
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:57 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix

Nightmare. Any other companies around needing your skill set? Thats if you want to stay. It is hard to see now but something good normally comes from these situations.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:33 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

what is ur occupation Bix??
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

B*gger, not good news for the lion family then

And I really hoped I'd get up today anf finr this was an April Fool.......so sorry Bix.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:39 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
B*gger, not good news for the lion family then

And I really hoped I'd get up today anf finr this was an April Fool.......so sorry Bix.

Ditto.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:39 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Yes, it is an April Fool and it is almost midday here so I have to confess.

I was surprised that so many of you saw through it immediately. I guess you know me better than I realised.

Even my attempts to re-inforce the tale did not convince you and I know all who sent good wishes were still thinking "but is it really true".

Thankyou for taking it in good spirits.
Luv ya all as they say
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:43 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Talking Re: Lion lament

Originally Posted by Bix

I was surprised that so many of you saw through it immediately. I guess you know me better than I realised.

Even my attempts to re-inforce the tale did not convince you and I know all who sent good wishes were still thinking "but is it really true".

Luv ya all as they say

Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:44 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Luv ya all as they say
Good one!

visa thing didn't fool me, because you would have said that straight away, but instead you said that YOU made the humungous mistake.
It actually proved it was a joke!

Very, very good! I only didn't fall for it because of how well I know you I guess, I'm not suprised other people had doubts!!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Luv ya all as they say
If you'd said the 457 visa had been withdrawn at the very start I would have been worried.

But saying you made a 'humungous mistake' and 'it is clearly not for you' gave it away. Your posts all say how much you love the place.

Cheers,
JTL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.