The Lion King

Old Sep 13th 2005, 7:10 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default The Lion King

No its not about Bix.

Was just wondering if anyone has been to see "The Lion King" at the theatre in either Sydney or Melbourne, if so what did you think of it?
Old Sep 13th 2005, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice
Default Re: The Lion King

Only seen it in London and it's one of the best shows here. Everyone comes away enthusing about it, even all the guys. The props are amazing. All the animals are on stilts, it really is the best visual feast. Go and see it. My sister in law saw it in Melb. and thought it was very good too.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 7:23 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pako
Only seen it in London and it's one of the best shows here. Everyone comes away enthusing about it, even all the guys. The props are amazing. All the animals are on stilts, it really is the best visual feast. Go and see it. My sister in law saw it in Melb. and thought it was very good too.

Great, thanks Pako.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Great, thanks Pako.
I haven't seen it here but we saw a pre-view of it in Disneyland last year and it was awesome. The power in the singing was fantastic - let alone the blokes bodies (not that that would interest you) but it made pleasant watching
Old Sep 13th 2005, 8:23 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Saw it in London a few months ago. Brilliant show, my 6 year still talks about it now, and listens to the soundtrack every night. Highly recommend it. Am hoping that when we get to Oz it's still on so I can see it again!!

Mandi

p.s. love the avatar
Old Sep 13th 2005, 8:32 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Great, thanks Pako.
Leahs went to the pre opening show and said it was awesome. We are going in November. You'd better hurry if you want tickets.

Why have you got Sean Bean as an Avatar? Do you fancy him?
Old Sep 13th 2005, 10:37 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody imposters
Old Sep 13th 2005, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice

No its not about Bix.

Was just wondering if anyone has been to see "The Lion King" at the theatre in either Sydney or Melbourne, if so what did you think of it?
Hi Bill,

My Aunt went to see it in Melbourne about a month ago, she said is was fabulous and would see it again.

When I was there last month I went to see Dirty Dancing at the Princes Theatre, it was brilliant defintley one for the girls tho!!!

Tracy
Old Sep 13th 2005, 10:40 am
The Godfather

[QUOTE=HUP

Why have you got Sean Bean as an Avatar? Do you fancy him?[/QUOTE]
Got tickets for the Friday night before Xmas.

As for the avatar, its Mrs Bordys fav, she says "Yeah Right I wish."
Old Sep 13th 2005, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Got tickets for the Friday night before Xmas.

As for the avatar, its Mrs Bordys fav, she says "Yeah Right I wish."

And I was thinking it was you!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2005, 10:56 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Aus4us
And I was thinking it was you!!!!

Ehhhhh Sorry Roni, I'm more your Mr Bean than your Sean Bean.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

No its not about Bix.

Haven't seen it in Australia but saw it in NYC 3 years ago. Thought it was quite spetacular with the costumes and music. Not my most favourite show but enjoyed it very much nonetheless.

Mrs JTL
Old Sep 13th 2005, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Ehhhhh Sorry Roni, I'm more your Mr Bean than your Sean Bean.

LOL