Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Links to white goods and Tv stores in Oz

Links to white goods and Tv stores in Oz

Old Mar 18th 2003, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default Links to white goods and Tv stores in Oz

Please -so I can calculate cost of items to be purchased on arrival, I remeber a big discount shop black and yellow sign but just cannot remember the name

Any links are apprecaited.

Thanks

Carrianne
Old Mar 18th 2003, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

Claire is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Don't know about black and yellow but this one is blue and yellow?

www.betta.com.au

I'll keep thinking.....

Claire xx
Old Mar 18th 2003, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Claire x
Old Mar 18th 2003, 3:53 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Don't know about their colour scheme but www.goodguys.com.au web site gives great price range of goods and they give discount for cash - i've been using their information as a guide to comparative prices and they are on the winning side
Old Mar 18th 2003, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

hiya,

Thanks again Yvonne, I have also found one http://www.binglee.com.au/

so far prices are about £1.8k for fridge called the kelvinator , freezer, front loader washing machine, widescreen tv (same spec as one at home) and a dishwasher. I thought this was pretty cheap.

I shall look at yours and investigate further x
Old Mar 18th 2003, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yvonne it is asking me for a state postcode, I don't have one for the sunshine coast which one are you using ?

Cheers

C x
Old Mar 18th 2003, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wink

ignore me I've found it ninconpoop I am
Old Mar 18th 2003, 4:10 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Originally posted by Carrianne
Yvonne it is asking me for a state postcode, I don't have one for the sunshine coast which one are you using ?

Cheers

C x

2574 (2560) Bargo and Campelltown If you want to find out a local postcode for the area you plan to live in go to www.propertypage.com.au and do a search for a local town and the post code will come up? Good luck