Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

On Line Food Shopping

On Line Food Shopping

Old Jul 16th 2003, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb On Line Food Shopping

I was having a search around to see if I could find out if any of the supermarkets sold decaffinated tea bags in Australia and I came across this site

http://www.pag.com.au/online.htm

Put my mind at rest: they sell Tetley Decaffinated Tea Bags in Coles and Woolworths.

Regards
Old Jul 16th 2003, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Modigliana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: On Line Food Shopping

Originally posted by Jaykay

Put my mind at rest: they sell Tetley Decaffinated Tea Bags in Coles and Woolworths.

Regards

phewww - close call then?
Old Jul 16th 2003, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by Modigliana
phewww - close call then?
Yep very close. Was imagining that I might have to stock up before I leave and ship them over......panic over
Old Jul 16th 2003, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Jaykay
I was having a search around to see if I could find out if any of the supermarkets sold decaffinated tea bags in Australia and I came across this site

http://www.pag.com.au/online.htm

Regards
Cheers for that, we do all grocery shopping online here as can't be doing with taking two year old round supermarket!! at least I won't have to there either.............

Teresa
Old Jul 16th 2003, 8:51 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Swifts
Cheers for that, we do all grocery shopping online here as can't be doing with taking two year old round supermarket!! at least I won't have to there either.............

Teresa
Well it's a relief to know I can get fresh graten parmesan cheese in Adelaide! I was worrying after hearing reports that you can only get "tasty" or "mild" cheese in Australia. I thought I might have to open my own deli and get all my fave cheese imported!

Mel
Old Jul 17th 2003, 8:58 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mika24me
Well it's a relief to know I can get fresh graten parmesan cheese in Adelaide! I was worrying after hearing reports that you can only get "tasty" or "mild" cheese in Australia. I thought I might have to open my own deli and get all my fave cheese imported!

Mel
My folks had a good laugh at that post as well, they shop in the same locality as the poster and went to the local supermarket dad lost count at twenty different cheeses at the deli counter, still I suppose a sceptic could argue that ten were tasty and the other ten were mild as he didn't taste them all.
Check out Coles online for the range of cheeses available note there may be 53 categories but look for individual cheeses there's more of a choice than tasty or mild.
http://colapt.colesmyer.com.au/fcgi-...ykQuh1&aaa=079

Category Matches

53 - categories were found matching your request.
Cheese
Cheese Brands Australian Farmers
Cheese Brands Aussie Gold
Cheese Brands Bega
Cheese Brands Bodalla
Cheese Brands Bulla
Cheese Brands Coon
Cheese Brands Cracker Barrel
Cheese Brands Devondale
Cheese Brands Dick Smith
Cheese Brands Farmland
Cheese Brands Feraro
Cheese Brands Fred Walker
Cheese Brands Jindi
Cheese Brands King Island
Cheese Brands Kraft
Cheese Brands Mainland
Cheese Brands Margaret River
Cheese Brands Mersey Valley
Cheese Brands Mil Lel
Cheese Brands Pantalica
Cheese Brands Perfect
Cheese Brands Savings
Cheese Brands South Cape
Cheese Brands Tasmanian Heritage
Cheese Brands Warwick
Cheese Brands Weight Watchers
Cheese Types All Block Cheese
Cheese Types All Cheese Slices
Cheese Types All Grated Cheese
Cheese Types All Mini Portions
Cheese Types Blue
Cheese Types Brie
Cheese Types Camembert
Cheese Types Cheddar
Cheese Types Cheese Sticks
Cheese Types Colby
Cheese Types Cottage Cheese
Cheese Types Cream Cheese
Cheese Types Edam
Cheese Types Extra Tasty
Cheese Types Fetta
Cheese Types Flavoured
Cheese Types Goats Cheese
Cheese Types Havarti
Cheese Types Jarlsberg
Cheese Types Mozzarella
Cheese Types Parmesan
Cheese Types Ricotta
Cheese Types Smoked Cheese
Cheese Types Swiss
Cheese Types Tasty
Cheese Types Vintage
Old Jul 17th 2003, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

We are quite partial to a bit of decaffenated Earl Grey and Lady Grey, which is a bit rare out here, but we managed to get it at http://www.aboutlife.com.au/index.asp

The worst problem we had is that they don't do Pampers nappies (not for myself, you understand ) So had to change to Huggies.