Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

lights on no-one home

lights on no-one home

Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default lights on no-one home

I have been registered on here for over a year now. I have just gone to my profile and for the 1st time, yes you heard it right the first time seen karma notes. I never knew that was there. Thanks to all you lovely people that have nice things to say and sorry I haven't noticed before. I am from zummerzit you understand and a little slow.

Jo
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:23 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: lights on no-one home

Originally Posted by joho
I have been registered on here for over a year now. I have just gone to my profile and for the 1st time, yes you heard it right the first time seen karma notes. I never knew that was there. Thanks to all you lovely people that have nice things to say and sorry I haven't noticed before. I am from zummerzit you understand and a little slow.

Jo
Must be all that zider thats addled your brain
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:25 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Jo

No your not stupid at all (nurse the medications wearing off).

Actually I needed someone to tell me once that if I hold the mouse pointer over the little blue boxes under my name it says things. For example for you, if you hold the mouse over your blue boxes it says "Joho is just really nice".

Oh and another thing, if you go to "My Profile" -> "Edit Options" you can change the number of posts displayed per page. So when people say, "I posted on page 7", it means nothing cos some people like 20 posts per page, or 40 or 30 or whatever.

Last edited by A dogs life; Nov 24th 2005 at 9:34 am.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Must be all that zider thats addled your brain
Nought like a bit of the hard scrumpy.

Jo
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by A dogs life
No your not stupid at all (nurse the medications wearing off).

Actually I needed someone to tell me once that if I hold the mouse pointer over the little blue boxes under my name it says things. For example for you, if you hold the mouse over your blue boxes it says "Joho is just really nice".

Oh and another thing, if you go to "My Profile" -> "Edit Options" you can change the number of posts displayed per page. So when people say, "I posted on page 7", it means nothing cos some people ike 20 posts per page, or 40 or 30 or whatever.
Steady on 1 new thing a day is all I can cope with.

Jo
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:33 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Nought like a bit of the hard scrumpy.

Jo
LOL can you get scrumpy over there??