British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   On a lighter note..... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/lighter-note-322039/)

Stitch Aug 24th 2005 9:57 pm

On a lighter note.....

Hi guys,

Seems to be a lot of sad bunnies on here just now. To take our minds off our woes (I'm going through a I'm reallllllly going to miss my mum when we make the move moment) has anyone been watching Lost?

Happy or should I say mindless thoughts for the night!

Cheers

Ginny

robos Aug 24th 2005 10:00 pm

Re: On a lighter note.....

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi guys,

Seems to be a lot of sad bunnies on here just now. To take our minds off our woes (I'm going through a I'm reallllllly going to miss my mum when we make the move moment) has anyone been watching Lost?

Cheers

Ginny

havent watched that but want to send some cheer and karma

jan & gaz xx :)

Stitch Aug 24th 2005 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by robos
havent watched that but want to send some cheer and karma

jan & gaz xx :)

Cheers guys,

Can do with that.

Ginny

Perthforme Aug 24th 2005 10:03 pm

Hi guys,

Cheers

Ginny

oooo its very good i have ordered the dvd from states :p

beebopaloola Aug 24th 2005 10:03 pm

Hi guys,

Cheers

Ginny

hi
watched LOST it is a bit slow for me!! hope it gets a bit more interesting soon!!
but then i only have 4 more weeks left!! well 3 since we fly out on the 21st!!!!!!!!! yahooooooo..
hubby dragging his heels at work :mad: he finishes on the 31st August!!
where you going? and when?

coxfamuk Aug 24th 2005 10:04 pm

Hi guys,

Cheers

Ginny

I haven't been watching it either, but also sent you some K. There has been such anger and angst around at the moment, I figured if we all started spreading some K, it might make us all feel better.

Hope you feel better soon

Sarah

Stitch Aug 24th 2005 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by beebopaloola
hi
watched LOST it is a bit slow for me!! hope it gets a bit more interesting soon!!
but then i only have 4 more weeks left!! well 3 since we fly out on the 21st!!!!!!!!! yahooooooo..
hubby dragging his heels at work :mad: he finishes on the 31st August!!
where you going? and when?

We're heading for Brisbane. Won't be until next year. Wasn't meant to be until 2007 when I finish my studies but we've had PR since 2002 and can't wait any longer. Watched so many from BE apply and then go and we've sat here. Still this time next year....Yippeeee!

Cheers

Ginny

Stitch Aug 24th 2005 10:07 pm

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
I haven't been watching it either, but also sent you some K. There has been such anger and angst around at the moment, I figured if we all started spreading some K, it might make us all feel better.

Sarah

You never know. It might just work. Also some Visas and house sales for everyone!

Cheers

Ginny

andyedwards Aug 24th 2005 10:09 pm

Originally Posted by coxfamuk

Sarah

Yep totally agree lots of K and as Anne4Terry posted lots of hugs too!! :D Sometimes just a :D helps to keep a happy go lucky attitude. We all feel down at times and this forum helps us to lift our spirits! It's just unfortunate that sometimes some people start to bring personal jibes and bitchiness into this forum which puts a cloud over everyone so a big up for :D :D and all who sail in her!!

Stitch Aug 25th 2005 11:15 am

Originally Posted by andyedwards
Yep totally agree lots of K and as Anne4Terry posted lots of hugs too!! :D Sometimes just a :D helps to keep a happy go lucky attitude. We all feel down at times and this forum helps us to lift our spirits! It's just unfortunate that sometimes some people start to bring personal jibes and bitchiness into this forum which puts a cloud over everyone so a big up for :D :D and all who sail in her!!

To true. As much as we need to hear the realities of moving out to Oz it is nice, especially as your waiting for Visas, House Sales etc to feel supported.

Cheers Guys

Ginny

bridiej Aug 25th 2005 11:17 am

Watched the first 20 mins of the opening episode but didnt like it....

Give me Desperate Housewives any day!

One programme I have been enjoying (last one tonight though) is Absolute Power, BBC2, 10pm. Absolutely hilarious, as was the first series.

Dont know what I'll do next week, no AP, no Kath n Kim... :(

Stitch Aug 25th 2005 11:18 am

Originally Posted by bridiej
Watched the first 20 mins of the opening episode but didnt like it....

Give me Desperate Housewives any day!

One programme I have been enjoying (last one tonight though) is Absolute Power, BBC2, 10pm. Absolutely hilarious, as was the first series.

Dont know what I'll do next week, no AP, no Kath n Kim... :(

I know without Kath & Kim ........Arghhh. Haven't seen Absolute Power though.

Cheers

Ginny

Lori&Andy Aug 25th 2005 12:06 pm

Lost is great can't wait to find out what's going on. Has anyone been watching 4400?

Lori

Stitch Aug 25th 2005 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by Lori&Andy
Lost is great can't wait to find out what's going on. Has anyone been watching 4400?

Lori

Never seen it. What's it about or when's it on.

Cheers

Ginny