Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Life in Sydney. All good.

Life in Sydney. All good.

Old Nov 4th 2006, 1:39 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Life in Sydney. All good.

Well as many of you knew, the wife and I have now uprooted ourselves and have moved to Sydney Australia. 3 weeks in and everything is going great. We arrived on Friday 13th October. Went to the beach Saturday 14th with my mate and his friends. One of his friends is a dentist and has her own practice. So she offered the wife a job as a dental assistant. Not her usual proffession(advertsiing and media usually). So the wife started a week or so later. Working only 3 days a week as she is trained up. I also scored a job with a company i worked for 8 years ago. Great money for 40 hours a week. BTW I'm an electrician. We have also scored a great 2bedroom unit in Randwick not far from shops, beaches and have 2 pubs just down the road. So 3 weeks in. The wife is loving it. We have been out and met up with some of my mates and are making new friends also. Life is great. Summer is coming. Going to a Thai festival today for wife and also a Thai food festival next weekend. So no complaints here. Life is good. Just wanted to share this with you, as i now have my Pc and internet up and running.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 2:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life in Sydney. All good.

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Well as many of you knew, the wife and I have now uprooted ourselves and have moved to Sydney Australia. 3 weeks in and everything is going great. We arrived on Friday 13th October. Went to the beach Saturday 14th with my mate and his friends. One of his friends is a dentist and has her own practice. So she offered the wife a job as a dental assistant. Not her usual proffession(advertsiing and media usually). So the wife started a week or so later. Working only 3 days a week as she is trained up. I also scored a job with a company i worked for 8 years ago. Great money for 40 hours a week. BTW I'm an electrician. We have also scored a great 2bedroom unit in Randwick not far from shops, beaches and have 2 pubs just down the road. So 3 weeks in. The wife is loving it. We have been out and met up with some of my mates and are making new friends also. Life is great. Summer is coming. Going to a Thai festival today for wife and also a Thai food festival next weekend. So no complaints here. Life is good. Just wanted to share this with you, as i now have my Pc and internet up and running.
glad to hear it mate, hope all stays well for ya. you are in a great spot.
if your looking for a good indian in the area, try an area of Randwick called "the spot" i cant rmbr the name of the place though, but its near the BWS bottle shop, on the same side. it looks like shit from outside, but the sevice was first class and the food was great.
if u cant see what u want on the menu, just ask. they will make it for you. i found it just before i left sydney
i like the coach and horses pub too. theres a few brits drink in there and the food its ok for the price.
u might bump into my son in there. hes never oot the place. hes about 6'7 and a big skinny bastard u cant miss him. hes scottish, so easy to hear lol
dont eat a curry out of the shop across the road from that pub though, its shite!
i think u are in one of the best areas in sydney as u are 20 mins from the city and 10 mins from most beaches.
good luck with the future mate !
soapy
Old Nov 4th 2006, 3:56 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
if your looking for a good indian in the area, try an area of Randwick called "the spot" i cant rmbr the name of the place though, but its near the BWS bottle shop, on the same side. it looks like shit from outside, but the sevice was first class and the food was great.
if u cant see what u want on the menu, just ask. they will make it for you. i found it just before i left sydney
i like the coach and horses pub too. theres a few brits drink in there and the food its ok for the price.
u might bump into my son in there. hes never oot the place. hes about 6'7 and a big skinny bastard u cant miss him. hes scottish, so easy to hear lol
dont eat a curry out of the shop across the road from that pub though, its shite!
i think u are in one of the best areas in sydney as u are 20 mins from the city and 10 mins from most beaches.
soapy

Where we stay. It comes under Randwick but is only 5 minutes to Waverley and the 2 pubs there. The Robin Hood and Charing Cross. I can walk to Bondi Junction in 20 minutes. Which i have to do every morning as i dont have a car or van yet.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 6:01 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Life in Sydney. All good.

soapy
I love your posts, soapy!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 6:15 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

u might bump into my son in there. hes never oot the place. hes about 6'7 and a big skinny bastard u cant miss him.
How the hell did a short a*se like you, create a 6'7 lad
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
How the hell did a short a*se like you, create a 6'7 lad
ive got a big COCK !!!!!!

well u did ask
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:05 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I love your posts, soapy!
thanx mate, very nice of you to say, but most of the time i just type pish
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:42 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

well u did ask

And an even Bigger IMAGINATION.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:10 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Life in Sydney. All good.

thanx mate, very nice of you to say, but most of the time i just type pish
It's all part of the charm!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:12 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
It's all part of the charm!

Hes an Eejit Vash.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Hes an Eejit Vash.
Vash would be an eejit not to have realised that already
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:59 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

well u did ask

'Verbal pish' as u say buddy

PROVE IT-stand up to your statement

Hee heee heeeee

Donna.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 12:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
And an even Bigger IMAGINATION.
aye your right, i imagined u wurr thin
Old Nov 4th 2006, 12:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by madsad
'Verbal pish' as u say buddy

PROVE IT-stand up to your statement

Hee heee heeeee

Donna.
yir screens no big enough
Old Nov 4th 2006, 1:03 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

yir screens no big enough

Ok,what would u recommend????!!!

Donna.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.