Life Laundry

Old Nov 30th 2003, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Talking Life Laundry

Packers arrive in 9days and I am still clearing out all of our junk. I have become a bit like that woman off of 'Life Laundry' we have chucked so much out I reckon half the container will be empty!! Oh well I will just have to spend lots of time shopping on the other side.

The closer it gets the less daunted I feel and the more I can't wait to leave. :PARTY: The goodbyes start this week which will be hard though, once they are over with it should be plain sailing.
Old Nov 30th 2003, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default Re: Life Laundry

Originally posted by tinaj
Packers arrive in 9days and I am still clearing out all of our junk. I have become a bit like that woman off of 'Life Laundry' we have chucked so much out I reckon half the container will be empty!! Oh well I will just have to spend lots of time shopping on the other side.

The closer it gets the less daunted I feel and the more I can't wait to leave. :PARTY: The goodbyes start this week which will be hard though, once they are over with it should be plain sailing.

Tina..

Go get some prozac from the doc...you'll have to do it all in reverse when you get here!!! LOL
Old Dec 1st 2003, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj

I find it quite a thrill throwing stuff out!

My mum was on Life Laundry, I think her cluttered house is the reason I try to keep mine so minimalist. Too much stuff clutters my brain.

Good luck with it all Tina.
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

I (think) i have finaully got my house down to everything that will be coming with us
Tip of the day...ensure the kids are not around when starting there rooms you can clear it by half that way, without things sneaking back into the toy boxes

Good luck with the goodbyes Tinaj

Claire
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:16 am
Badge

its true, you end up being owned by your possessions rather than the other way round.

Badge

Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

I must have taken 20 boxes of stuff to charity shops and an equal amount to the tip as we prepared to leave the UK. A guy at the tip looked at the stuff I was dumping and said "I bet it all seemed worth while when you bought it !" Sums it all up.

Gill