Life is good

Old Dec 5th 2002, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Life is good

[QUOTE][SIZE=1]Originally posted by pommie bastard

You really are a TWAT!!!! Don`t assume that you and only YOU know ALL about Australia. Go and P**s more money up the wall! You`re losing it PB, there are more and more happy people joining this forum living in Oz. You`re so dull!!
Old Dec 6th 2002, 12:18 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE][SIZE=1]Originally posted by Marlo
Originally posted by pommie bastard

You really are a TWAT!!!! Don`t assume that you and only YOU know ALL about Australia. Go and P**s more money up the wall! You`re losing it PB, there are more and more happy people joining this forum living in Oz. You`re so dull!!
I know sod all about Australia maybe as much as you, by the way drinking piss is an Australian pass time of which most par take in , helps num the few brain cells they have.
I have seen as many unhappy people in Australia as there are in the UK , could it be failed in UK come to the land of plenty nobody fails there?
Looking at your post I would say that could be that you may have lost it ,what ever that is? a tape of some bland Aussie soap?
Sorry about being dull , after reading your sparkling wit I could see why you think so .

Old Dec 6th 2002, 9:58 am
2thick

I know sod all about Australia maybe as much as you, by the way drinking piss is an Australian pass time of which most par take in , helps num the few brain cells they have.
I have seen as many unhappy people in Australia as there are in the UK , could it be failed in UK come to the land of plenty nobody fails there?
Looking at your post I would say that could be that you may have lost it ,what ever that is? a tape of some bland Aussie soap?
Sorry about being dull , after reading your sparkling wit I could see why you think so .

pastime, partake, numb . PB jack up your spelling or people will think you are another thick Pom like me. Sorry cannot help with the grammar

2thick

Old Dec 6th 2002, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point

PB

I normally cant be arsed to reply to your drivel, but make the exception this time!

As usual, you fail to see the point being made! [because its true! and its Positive!!]

Obviously, the more money someones got, the better lifestyle they can afford, but i was merely pointing out that when people migrate to Oz from the UK, with the exchange rate being in our favour, we can usually find a home, better and bigger than what we have here in uk, do the same job, but still end up with a far better lifestyle, no matter how much money we have or from whatever background we are from.

As your so fond of cutting and pasteing newspaper reports, try looking at the stories in the UK newspapers for a change. You will then see exactly why so many of us want to get out of here!! I read 'The Age' and 'Herald' online,and have Aus papers sent over here and compared to whats going on here in London, and the U.K. i know We are Making the right decision to Migrate and will have a great life in Mel. or anywhere else in Australia, if we decide to move or travel.

Both me and Hubby are easy going, Happy people! we have both travelled extensively and as a result, have loads of friends all over the world. Even though we moan about our crap weather and the state of our Country, etc. we are still basically very positive people. I happen think its our attitude to life which makes us always be able to get on with anyone and make friends easily wherever we are! it should be no different in Australia!

Why dont you have 'a day off' from being so Damned miserable!! negative! and annoying!! .try smiling! being nice to people, pleasant and polite, you never know....you might even start to enjoy life!!!! and maybe even get one!!!.... im sure its not too late!!!!!......not even for YOU!!!

Cheers! :lecture:
Old Dec 6th 2002, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

[QUOTE][SIZE=1]Originally posted by poggle
PB

Very well said!! PB has been on here since August and plays the same old tune......YAWN!!! Like I said on another post PB, don`t assume too much, some of us are successful and happen to have friends and relatives happily living in Oz and have done so for longer than you`ve been there.
You might be a sad boring Git! That doesn`t mean the rest of us are!
Would be nice if you actually read the posts properly and answered all questions, not just your select few. I`ve asked twice now when do you plan to return to Northern Ireland? Better there is it??????????

Old Dec 6th 2002, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Location: St Austell, Cornwall to 'Coff's Harbour NSW, then Adelaide - back to Cornwall- back to Oz hopefully
sue5665 is an unknown quantity at this point

WELL SAID,
I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE FED UP WITH PB.
A LOT OF US WHO ARE GOING TO OZ WILL NOT NEED LARGE MORTGAGES, (AND SOME WILL NEED NO MORTGAGE) SO WE WILL NOT HAVE TO BE EARNING VAST AMOUNT OF DOLLERS.

I THINK PB WENT TO OZ AT THE WRONG TIME, THINKING THE STREET WERE PAVED WITH GOLD, BUT FOR SOMEONE WHO SITS AT THE COMPUTER SLAGGING EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY OFF HE NEEDS TO GET OFF HIS ASS AND CHANGE HIS ATTITUDE.
SUE
Old Dec 6th 2002, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point

PB

Just for your information, I had a very good education! unlike your good self! and despite Hairdressing being my chosen Proffession and being 'Blonde' [naturally!!] im definately not thick! and neither are any of the Hairdressers I know! I have also studied as a 'Mature Student' and got a Degree in Sports Science.
You're wrong to Judge people and stereotype them from their Bxp profile or stated Occupation!!

I have never watched any episode of any Aussie soap in my life!! I'm either working, or out when they are on TV here! so wrong again!!

I watch Eastenders, and am an Eastender myself, I dont for one minute think that anyone from Australia watching it would believe that's exactly what life is like in Londons 'East End'! So why do you think anyone over here that watches Aussie soaps will come to Australia and expect life to be the same it is in eg. 'Home & Away' ? 'Soap' is soap! light entertainment not 'Real life'!!

Lastly, the comments and Judgements I made about you personally, were based on evidence in all the threads you've posted and others that you've replied to with your constant ramblings of negativity, dullness and 'doom and gloom'.

Cheers!
Old Dec 6th 2002, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE][SIZE=1]Originally posted by poggle

LOL!! BRAVO! Totally agree with you Kaff!

Looks like he`s lost his "Side kicks" (gone for good I hope), aswell as his marbles!!

Marlo

Old Dec 6th 2002, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

doub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud of

Hey there,

I'd Just like to say that for anyone who finds that they are getting a little wound up by mr. Bastards negativaty, there is an alternative. Every time you see a big ape to the left of a thread, just skip past it to the next. It works for me. I find the cut & paste stuff dull and usually not relevant. Me and my family are really looking forward to moving to Oz (August 03 to Brisbane) and although not a major contributer, have learnt loads of usefull stuff from this forum, and would like to thank everone who makes a valid contribution.

Mark
Old Dec 6th 2002, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

peewee13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Pat, great to hear a posative person on this forum, enjoy Australia it really is a great lifestyle.

Also, if I may quote myself from an earlier post:-

"And, remember, totally ignore ANYTHING PB says, he has never actually been to Australia. In fact, he hasn't left his sqalid little bedsit in Toxteth for 17 years as he suffers from debilitating, chronic constipation and erectile dysfunction (didn't you ever wonder why he was so miserable and bitter?)."
Old Dec 6th 2002, 9:31 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by poggle
PB

Just for your information, I had a very good education! unlike your good self! and despite Hairdressing being my chosen Proffession and being 'Blonde' [naturally!!] im definately not thick! and neither are any of the Hairdressers I know! I have also studied as a 'Mature Student' and got a Degree in Sports Science.
You're wrong to Judge people and stereotype them from their Bxp profile or stated Occupation!!

I have never watched any episode of any Aussie soap in my life!! I'm either working, or out when they are on TV here! so wrong again!!

I
Cheers!
Great to know that you are a well educated hairdresser , if there is such a thing ? and a sports degree how wonderful you cut hair and run now that should come in very handy I am sure.
This country is calling out for your skills I can see a big future for anyone how runs while cutting hair , I wish you luck with your education I can see that Australia will march on to become the Clever country it hopes to be.Just a small point after the ashes result do you think an English sports degree will be well reguarded.?
Being in engineering I think this sums the place up for me but you should do okay I am sure.

There are two broad options for Australia's future. One is that we could continue our current economic strategies; this could be called the "steady as she sinks" approach. If we adopt that approach we will continue to run down our capacity for science and innovation, driving our best talent overseas or into unproductive activity and remaining an unattractive option for the scientists and engineers of other developed nations.

The 31-year-old businessman and part-time law student shared his vision of an Australia in which scientists and teachers are valued as much as sports heroes.

"Let us be outraged that Australian scientists continue to be undervalued, and that the starvation of universities and schools continues to deprive inquisitive minds of the opportunity to develop and implement their thoughts," he said, speaking in MacLaurin Hall on the theme of Crafting a Clever Country.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Dec 6th 2002 at 10:37 pm.
Old Dec 6th 2002, 9:33 pm
Banned

Originally posted by peewee13
Hi Pat, great to hear a posative person on this forum, enjoy Australia it really is a great lifestyle.

Also, if I may quote myself from an earlier post:-

"And, remember, totally ignore ANYTHING PB says, he has never actually been to Australia. In fact, he hasn't left his sqalid little bedsit in Toxteth for 17 years as he suffers from debilitating, chronic constipation and erectile dysfunction (didn't you ever wonder why he was so miserable and bitter?)."
What an insight then again you need to to believe that this true do you not?

Last edited by pommie bastard; Dec 6th 2002 at 9:49 pm.
Old Dec 6th 2002, 9:47 pm
Banned

Originally posted by sue5665
WELL SAID,
I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE FED UP WITH PB.
A LOT OF US WHO ARE GOING TO OZ WILL NOT NEED LARGE MORTGAGES, (AND SOME WILL NEED NO MORTGAGE) SO WE WILL NOT HAVE TO BE EARNING VAST AMOUNT OF DOLLERS.

I THINK PB WENT TO OZ AT THE WRONG TIME, THINKING THE STREET WERE PAVED WITH GOLD, BUT FOR SOMEONE WHO SITS AT THE COMPUTER SLAGGING EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY OFF HE NEEDS TO GET OFF HIS ASS AND CHANGE HIS ATTITUDE.
SUE
What you say maybe be true then again until you get to the land of plenty do you realy know that , Most find after they have a few years that they have a bigger mortgage than they had in UK with less income.
The line of credit mortgage here is a way of life for people , it allows a lifestyle built on debt.
The only thing that you posted here is true is that "You will be not be earning vast amounts of dollars" , then again the sunshines now and again big deal.
My attitude has helped me retain employment when 300 people in the same company have been arsed out the door , so I shall stay on my arse thankyou very much.
It amazes me how many people get upset with my rantings , maybe deep down they think that they are true?

Old Dec 6th 2002, 9:54 pm
Banned

[QUOTE][SIZE=1]Originally posted by Marlo
Originally posted by poggle
PB

Very well said!! PB has been on here since August and plays the same old tune......YAWN!!! Like I said on another post PB, don`t assume too much, some of us are successful and happen to have friends and relatives happily living in Oz and have done so for longer than you`ve been there.
You might be a sad boring Git! That doesn`t mean the rest of us are!
Would be nice if you actually read the posts properly and answered all questions, not just your select few. I`ve asked twice now when do you plan to return to Northern Ireland? Better there is it??????????

Most of the Poms here are sad borng GITS , the Aussies love us and create nick names for us and refer to Poms as whingers, I think that I fit in well with the deluded refugees from the UK fleeing from good jobs , family and friends if they had any?
Old Dec 6th 2002, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Most of the Poms here are sad borng GITS , the Aussies love us and create nick names for us and refer to Poms as whingers, I think that I fit in well with the deluded refugees from the UK fleeing from good jobs , family and friends if they had any?
Blah, blah, blah! Told you, you never answer all the questions, when are you returning to your home? Billy No Mates!! Is there such a country you would be happy in? I think what you spout about others is what infact you thought Oz to be, who didn`t do his research then! Is your wife as miserable as you? Oh dear how many questions? 3 no 4 now far too many for your brain to cope with!

Off you go then, you poor sad dreamer!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.